TF2 Chapter 1: Devils, Meet the Team Pt. 1

Nate and Asia's home...

Nate woke up like he did every morning... despite having spent all night fighting in 2fort inside his head with the rest of Team Fortress, minus Rick and Fender.

Nate opened the door to his room and stepped out. Then the door next to him opened, and out stepped Rick.

"Mornin', Rick." Nate said.

"Mornin', Nate." Rick replied.

The two then went downstairs. Nate to fix some breakfast, and Rick to do... whatever constitutes as breakfast for robots.

When they both got downstairs, they were both greeted with the sight of... the whole Peerage waiting around in the living room.

Rias then looked up at the two.

"Good morning, Nate. Rick." She said.

Nate sighed heavily.

'What now?' He thought to himself.

"Morning, Red. What, uh... what's going on?" Nate asked.

Paul and Fender then looked at Nate. And Nate noticed that Paul's hand was shaking tremendously.

'What the hell has him so spooked?' Nate wondered.

"Evidently, Ms. Gremory has decided to grace us with one last surprise." Paul said with a nervous smile.

"And that is?" Rick asked.

"I've decided to move in." Rias said with a smile.

Nate sighed heavily again.

"I-... I only let this one slide because it's too early to argue." Nate said.

Nate then realized why Paul would be uneasy. If Rias was living with them, one  little slip up would be enough to give away his identity. That said, Paul was more than nervous. He looked more like someone threatened his life.

"We'll, that would explain why Ms. Gremory is here. And Ms. Asia was already living here. But why are the rest of you just sitting in living room?" Rick asked.

The tone in the room became slightly serious.

"Well, Nate, if you recall the moments just after your fight with Riser, you had correctly guessed that Fender had told us of your team and what happened to them." Rias explained.

"And I told you I'd explain everything. I remember... okay." Nate finished.

He then sat down on a couch across from the Peerage.

"Alright... Rias, remember when you asked if I believe in the supernatural?" Nate asked.

"Yes?" Rias replied, wondering where Nate was going with this.

"Well, allow me to ask a similar question..." Nate began.

This caught the Peerage's attention.

"Do you believe in parallel universes and time travel?" He asked.

Needless to say, the Peerage was shocked to hear this.

Timeskip

"So you're telling us that not only are you from another dimension, but you also somehow went forward in time and that you and your team are from the 60's? And on top of that, you're somehow 24 in your world, but 17 in ours?" Issei elaborated.

"In a nutshell, yes." Nate replied.

"So... how long have you been in our world?" Kiba asked.

"Uh... what day is it?" Nate asked.