TF2 Chapter 2: Devils, Meet the Team, Pt.2

Nate, Asia, and Rias' Home...

Rias takes Heavy's interview reel out of the projector, then takes another one out of the box. She looked at the label that read Scout. She then noticed that this one also had a sticky note on it.

Scrawny scrapper from Boston. He got good at running, 'cause that's how he got food at the table. The only problem is that his ego is only matched by his mouth.

Rias wondered what that meant, but then brushed it off and assumed she would find out after watching this video.

The video begins with a bunch of armed men standing inside what the Devils assume is a garage.

"Well, this is certainly different than the last video." Kiba chuckled.

"It looks like they filmed this one while on the job." Koneko noted.

The video cut to a scrawny man who seemed to be checking out his surroundings. The camera then cut to the enemy side and panned across the soon-to-be battlefield.

'He's assessing the situation... hopefully this ego Nate mentioned comes from being a smart strategist. But he also mentioned something about running. What did he mean by that?' Rias wondered.

The man then cocked his shotgun and ran out of the building with his associates. The enemy immediately fired upon them, but the man managed to avoid the gunfire. He outran the enemy, then the video cut to him jumping over the gap between two buildings. The video then cut to him running away from the enemy. He then managed to outrun a train that came up behind him while the enemy got run over.

"He's so fast!" Asia exclaimed.

"I've never seen anyone run like that before!" Issei exclaimed.

Meet the Scout

Rather than cut to an interview room like the last video, the man, Scout, walked in front of the Meet the Scout screen.

"Uh... I-I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do even know who you're talkin' to?" Scout said.

'Oh. He's one of those guys.' Koneko thought.

The video then cut to Heavy, who was eating a Sandvich. Suddenly, a metal baseball bat tapped the side of his head. The camera panned over to show Scout crouching on top of a crate.

"Yo, what's up?" He asked.

The video then cut back to the Meet the Scout screen.

"Do you have any idea... any idea who I am?" Scout asked.

'Wow... Nate was not kidding about this guy's ego.' Rias thought.

The video then cut back to Scout and Heavy, which showed Heavy swinging his fists at Scout, who dodged the punches.

"Wait, I thought these people were a team? But if that's true, then why are they fighting each other?" Asia asked.

"Based on the few moments we've seen this guy, I can think of a few reasons." Koneko replied.

The video then cut back to the Meet the Scout screen.

"Basically, kind of a big deal." Scout said.

"He's really full of himself, isn't he?" Koneko asked.

The video cut back to Scout choking Heavy out with a baseball bat.

It cut back to the Meet the Scout screen, which showed Scout flexing his 'muscles'.