DxD Chapter 6: Forever hold your Peace

3rd Person

Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba were mingling in the ballroom, listening to Ravel Phoenix brag on and on about how Riser won the Rating Game and how Rias was now going to be his bride.

"Listen to her go on." Kiba said.

Then a Devil guest walked up to them.

"Yeah. I've always considered people like her the worst." He said.

"Is that so?" Akeno asked.

"Yeah. I've always hated the thought of coming to one of these parties. And now that I'm here, I gotta say, I hate it even more." The guest said with a smile.

"Is there something you wanted?" Koneko asked bluntly.

"Why yes, actually. I wanted to make you three an offer..." The guest said.

He then looked around at the other guests, then back to the three.

"Privately, if that's alright." The guest said.

The three nodded, then followed the guest to the back of the ballroom. There, he led them into a door, which led to an empty room. Before he closed the door, the guest checked to see if anyone was watching them. When he saw that the coast was clear, he closed the door.

Now that it was just them, the four dropped the act.

"Are you ready yet?" Koneko asked.

The guest was then enveloped in smoke. When it dissipated, it was revealed to actually be Nate.

"Almost. Paul's still setting up the bombs on the door." Nate said.

Just then, Paul walked in from a door adjacent to the one the other four came in, wearing a black hoodie and black jeans and had a backpack strapped to his back to help further conceal his Fallen Angel wings. Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko obviously didn't know that Paul was a Fallen Angel, otherwise they never would have let him help. Also, a Fallen Angel in a party comprised entirely of Devils? That doesn't sound like it would end well.

"Everything ready?" Nate asked Paul.

"Bombs are set. Let's make an entrance." Paul said excitedly.

"Right then." Nate said.

Nate then turned back to Kiba, Koneko, and Akeno.

"Now all that's left is to wait until the opportune moment." Nate said.

"What do we do until then?" Koneko asked.

"It's a party, ain't it? Have some fun." Nate said with a wink.

He then followed Paul to the exterior of the building.

Meanwhile, the Devils went back into a ballroom to wait. After a few moments, Riser appeared and began making his speech. The Devils of the Gremory Peerage weren't really paying attention to it. They were too anxious about what was about to happen.

Ten it happened. Riser had finished his speech.

"Now, I present to you... Rias Gremory!" Riser announced.

Then Rias appeared in front of the crowd, wearing what looked almost like a wedding dress.

And that was the opportune moment.

The moment Rias appeared, an explosion blew the huge ballroom doors off their hinges.

Rias and the guests were understandably shocked about this.

When the smoke cleared, it revealed Nate, Paul, and Issei. What no one was expecting, not even Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko, was the two robots flanking them.