Kuoh

Nate POV
...

...

...

...

Beep-beep-beep-be-

*POP*

I fucking hate that thing.

I put down my pistol, then get out of bed. I walk out of my bedroom and into my kitchen. I open the fridge and take out a glass of milk. I grab some cereal from the cabinet, grab a bowl, then pour the cereal in the bowl. I take the bowl of cereal to my table, sit down, and eat my breakfast. When I'm done, I get dressed into my uniform.

I remember the information about this school. Evidently, it used to be an all girl's school, but had switched to Co-Ed for some reason. So that means that guys are a minority there. That means someone's not going to be happy.

'You're damn right I'm not.'

Shut up. It's too early for your stupidity.

'Ha! If I was stupid, would I be able to recreate the moment where General Asswhupa distracted-'

Yes. Now shut up.

I walk out the door of my apartment, take the stairs to the lobby, then exit the building. After about 10 minutes of walking, I arrive at Kuoh Academy. It doesn't look too bad. Definitely screams 'Great Education'.

I walk through the gates and into the courtyard

I walk through the gates and into the courtyard. I look over and see three guys lying on a hill. I also notice that I'm getting looks from some of the other guys.

'Heavy does not like getting looks from baby men.'

Me neither, big guy.

I walk through the building until I find my classroom. I sit down at my desk and slog through class.

Timeskip

I finish my lunch. I get up and start walking around. Because apparently that's something that's aloud. I see students congregating in different areas of the school. The majority are in the courtyard and I see some on the roof.

Then I notice one of the guys that was lying on the hill running down the hall. Holy crap, he's faster than a certain Boston scrapper that I know.

'Oh, you did not just say dat!'

Yeah, I did. What are you gonna do about it? Beat on my skull 'till you hit tonsil? You don't have arms anymore.

I follow the kid to see what the hell is going on. When he stops, he meets up with the two other kids from the hill by an old building.

"Did you see any boobs?" Asked the one with glasses.

"No." Groaned the brown haired one.

"Wait, what's going on?" I ask.

The three guys are surprised at my sudden appearance, but quickly calm down.

"Well, I found something awesome." Said the bald one.

"He found a peep hole to the girls changing room. These two ran while I got caught." Said the brown haired one, slightly glaring at the other two.

'Ask him if he peeped.'

"Did you peep?" I asked him, knowing where the Frenchman was going with this.

"No." Said the brown haired one.

"Good. Then you'll be spared an important life lesson." I told him.

Then I bashed Four eyes and Baldy together.

"Don't peep, you sick bastards! It reflects badly on both you and men in general." I told them.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see something red. I look up at a window and see that it's a girl. We make eye contact, and makes a weird feeling go through my body.

I didn't just fall in love at first sight, did I?

'Negatory. That is not how I felt when I first laid eyes on my beloved communist.'

'Ugh...'

'I must agree with him on zat. Ze brainwaves you're experiencing right now seem to be similar to ze ones you experienced vhen you first met us.'

'Still, you gotta admit... that sheila is a beaut.'

'Aye, tha' lass is somethin'.'

The fact that your grown men saying that about an underage girl is kinda disturbing.

'Hrm hmm hmph hm.'

Fair enough.

The girl suddenly turns away from the window and walks away.

"Who was that?" Asked the brown haired kid.

"Rias Gremory. 36, 24, 36. I heard that she's from Europe." Said 4 eyes.

'Europe, huh. Gremory... that wouldn't be German, would it?'

I don't know. Why don't you use one of your Texan PHD's to find out?

'Not German. Perhaps Austrian? Maybe Hungarian? Somevhere around zat area.'

Why do you even care? She has nothing to do with us anyways. Unless, by some miracle, she knows how to get back to TueFort.

"I'm Issei, by the way." Says the brown haired kid.

"Nate." I introduce myself.

Rias POV

"Akeno?" I ask.

"Yes?" She replies.

"Who are those boys?" I ask.

"Which ones?" She responds.

"The two brown haired ones." I clarify.

"The shorter one is Issei Hyoudou. He's in Class 2-B. The slightly taller one... the only name I've ever heard someone call him is Nate. From what I understand, he's a transfer from Cuba." She explains.

"Hmm. Interesting." I say.

"Is there a reason you ask about them?" She asks.

"Something about that Nate guy is... off. I'm not exactly sure what it is... it just seems like there's more to him than meets the eye." I say.