"Hi, you look beautiful"

"Thanks, so how long is the journey?"

"Not that far but it is a little bit far" he said.

I gazed at him with anger then he bursted into laughter.

"What?" he said

"Let's just get going"

We started the journey, and little by little I started becoming tired.

"Am so boreddd" I said with a weak voice emphasizing on the word.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know"

Then he turned on the music and it began to play the song that had always been on my favorites music list, it is titled (trumpets by Jason Derulo). He turned it on the highest volume, opened up the car and increased his speed. Then I came back to life, I sang along with Derulo, we both sang along with him shouting on top of our voices with our hands close to our mouth like we were really playing the trumpets, demonstrating every bit of the song by what he sang.
It was absolutely fun, I didn't even think of sleeping anymore till we arrived at our destination.

"Phew" I said breathing in.

"Welcome" he said.

"What to do now?"

"Rest for now and we'll start later"

After keeping our luggage in a room, and we went outside the house.

"So which one of Chloe's parent is related to you, her mom or dad?"

"Her dad, her dad is my father's younger brother"

"Okay"

"What about your company?"

"What about my company?"

"I mean who handles it while you are away?"

"Oh that, my uncle, Chloe's dad handles it while am away."

"And your - - -"

(Interrupting) "Where is my cellphone?" He asked.

"I don't know"

"Be right back, let me check indoors"

"Alright"

I began to walk around then I found a store room, I got in and turned on the light. Many old items where packed there.
Old couch, teddies, blanket, books and a cabinet.
I opened the cabinet then I saw two photo album. I started going through the photos.

It was the photos of him and Chloe from little. The photo that was taken while they were asleep was so pretty. Other were pictures he took with Chloe's parent on his birthday, her birthday and a casual outing. From all those pictures, Chloe was more than his closest cousin, she was like his twin. And her parent were like his parent. I need not guessing, I was sure we came to help Chloe's parent tidy up their house cause he didn't mention which of his relative he wanted to assist.

Then I picked up the second album, it was an album of him and his parent. I looked at every single picture in it.

The one he took when his father was giving him a donkey ride, his mom arranging his tie as a little boy and when he was sitting on his dad's shoulder holding up a basketball close to the net. He was even dress in their jersey and the boot. He was such cute little boy.

Then a family picture at the fourth anniversary of their company.
Following it, saw a picture of Dre putting on a basketball bangle he got for winning the game in his grade two, at school.