Chapter fourteen~you are my today and all of my tomorrow.

At night, Dre called me to tell me he would come pick me up for a date.
I got dressed in a two piece backless black glittering top and a balck mini skirt.
Chloe helped me to bind the little rope behind my back.
"Girl, you look amazing" Chloe said.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

Then I heard a knock on the door.
It was Dre, he was dressed in a white long sleeve and a blue suit.

"You look gorgeous" he complemented.

"Thanks, you look totally awesome" I said while blushing.

"Thanks, Ladies first" he took my hands and led me to the car.

It was a different car, a very classic one, different from the one he normally drives.
He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he came in through the other door. It wasn't him driving though.

"This car is not familiar to me" I whispered to him with a smile.

"Yeah, I knew I had to change some few things on this special day for the most beautiful girl in the world"

"Oh yeah" I said giving him a peck on his cheeck. "That's so sweet of you" I said.

"Hope you love it?"

"Yeah, I do. And him?" I said using my eyes to give him a sign using a very low voice.

"Our special driver for tonight, a night hire" he whispered in my ear.

"Alright, so where are we heading to?"

"You'll see" he said.
Then we arrived at "The Delancey". The place was totally awesome, and really mind blowing.
The waitress led us to the rooftop.
I thought it was going to be shabby, why a date at the rooftop but to my utmost surprise, the entire place was glaring, it was so beautiful, the arrangements and decoration was lovely.
I sat on the white leather sofa staring at the night sky and the twinkling stars as the chilly breeze blew in between my hair. The mood was definitely going to be great I said in my mind.
The waitress gave us the menu and we ordered what we wanted.

"Hope you love the environment?"

"It's fantastic, I love it"

" That's good."

"Dre, Chloe told me something I didn't imagine you would do?"

"What's that?"

"Don't be shy, but did you weep when I had an accident?" I asked and he laughed facing the floor.
"I said don't be shy"

"I am not shy. Yeah I did, I still don't know how it started, when last I remembered I cried was at my parents burial, but I did cry when I thought you were going to die, I didn't want to loose you, I thought of how my world will be without you and it didn't make any sense, I wanted you around, I want you with me, because you are my today and all of my tomorrow. When I saw you in that condition, the tears came flowing down ." He said with a passionate voice.

"I love you Dre" I said before we where distracted by the waitress, she served us our meal and left.
The meal was really delicious, after the meal, the waitress cleared the plates.
We were still sitting there, laughing at our jokes, and talking before we got ready to leave.
When we got into car, I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.
"So let's go home now?"

"Or we could go to your apartment, I don't mind spending a night at your place" I said.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah" I said slightly looking at him, he lowered his head and we kissed.
We stopped at my place to get the few things I will be needing.

"So how did it go?" Chloe asked with happiness.