Chapter eleven~born to love you.

The next day, I visited Dre in his apartment. He wasn't upset anymore.
He was on his dinning table eating loganberry, when I walked in.

"Hi" I said with a soft voice.

"Hi" he replied.

"What are you up to" I asked joining him on the dining table.

"Nothing"

"Dre, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"Like?"

"I don't know, it's up to you" I said and he laughed.

"Nope, there is nothing"

"Ok"

"Is there anything between you and Mike?"

"No, there is nothing, we are just friends"

"Ok, if you say so."

We were in the sitting room when he received a phone call.

"It was Chloe on the phone, she's said she wouldn't be sleeping at home tonight"

"Ok, it's fine"

"Not all that fine, she took the key"

"She took the keyyyy" I said stretching the word.

"Yeah, but no worries, you can sleep here"

"Am starting to think you and your cousin planned this" i said and he chuckled.

"Nah, we planned nothing, you know her parent are back to town, so she went to visit them."

"Ok, but I have no cloth or anything with me"

"We could head to the mall and get you few things you'll be needing"

"That's cool"

"Yeah"

We went in his car and got toothbrush, and a dress then went back.

When I was done taking my bathing, I came out tying towel, I searched and ransack the bag but I didn't find the night gown, then I remembered i got only a dress I could wear tomorrow, no nighty.
"Dre" I yelled moving to the living room where he was watching the TV.

"Yes"

"I didn't get any night gown"

I said and he bursted into laughter.

"What's funny?"

"Ok, you'll have to stay naked all night"

"Gosh, dre, be serious, you know that's not possible"

"I don't have ladies nighty. Ok, let's get you something" he held my hand and took me back to the room. He opened his wardrobe and brought out an peach t-shirt which was obviously too big for me, but I had to wear it, the length was around laps area. At least it had me covered.

"This is kind of like a boyfriend's t-shirt, it's big"

"It's ok for the night?"

"Yeah, thanks"

I prepared us noddles, after eating, cleared the dish, washed them and went to bed.

When Dre came in, he came over to where I was lying and pecked my forehead, I wasn't fully at sleep, when he did that.
Then he whispered " if love be madness, I may never find sanity again." He looked at me for a while then went over to the other side of the bed.
Then he was gone, I smiled and finally slept.
**********
Before I was up, he already had woken up. When I woke up, i saw him sitting on his study table reading a magazine.