Chapter five

I thought of visiting Dre in his house. I knocked on his door but he didn't respond, I tried opening it and it opened. I got in and made my way to his bedroom, sitting look around his room, I went closer to the framed basketball certificate and I saw his name written beneath it as a winner of that particular tournament.

"Hi" he called out, coming out of the bathroom.

Turning, I saw him shirtless, water was still dripping from his hair as he flipped it, his skin was totally awesome, I started imagining kissing his lips and being cuddled in his arm.
I wanted to feel his touch and embrace, it wasn't the first time I was seeing him shirtless but I just felt that way till he called again.

"Cindy" he said as he scoffed like he knew what was running through my mind.

"Oh, hi"

"What's the reason for the visit?"

"I just decided to drop by, nothing else"

"Or you have decided to surrender yourself"

"No, not that, never" I said and he laughed.

"Alright, so what do I offer you?"

"You should get dressed up first"

I said leaving the room in order for him to get dressed.
He came out wearing an army green cargo pant with a white cotton turtleneck sweatshirt. His dressing skill was really fascinating, and his perfume was totally captivating.

"I love the fragrance"

"The perfume, it's one of our lastest brand, I can get one for you"

"I would love it, thanks"

"Here" he offered me hamburger.

"Cool" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"So, are you- -" I wanted to say but his phone rang.

(Phone call interrupting)"Excuse me" he said picking up the call.

"Good day ma'am" he said, i didn't hear what the conversation was about but he just said "ok ma, sure, it's nothing" then hanged up.

"So Chloe told me you don't let girls into your house?"

"Yes, I don't"

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to"

"why did you let me in?"

"You are Chloe's friend."

"Sure?" I said with a look. "Ok then, so, in your room I saw your name written under that framed certificate as the winner of that basket - - -"

(Interrupting) "Can you forget about that" he yelled trying to shun the conversation.

"Dre"I said being startled.

"Am sorry, am so sorry. Anyway, I have somewhere to go to tomorrow and if you don't mind, I would be needing your help" he said as he succeeded in changing the topic.

"For?"

"My aunty said she would be coming back with her husband next weekend so she wants me to help her and tidy the whole place, I can't do it alone, I need your assistance please, it's gonna be three days stuff, it's not going to take much of your time I promise."

"Alright, am cool with it"

"Thanks"
*********

The next day, i had all the things I would be needing for three days packed up. I was dressed in a black leather mini skirt and a yellow crop top. When I got to his apartment, he was in the garage starting his car, I knocked on the window of the car and he opened the door.