Chapter nine

The next day was a Saturday, I had nothing doing so I decided to visit Dre.
He was in the dining table when I pressed the bell button, he came and opened the door.

"Hey Dre"

Cindy, how're you?"

"I'm fine"

"Come in" he said stepping back and letting me through.

"Are you - -" he said insinuating a nookie.

"Hell no, Dre don't start"

"Just kidding" he said and chuckled.

"What's your plan for today?" I asked.

"Don't know. I guess sit around doing nothing" he said bringing out a box of cookies. He placed it on the dining table and opened it. Before he could ask if I wanted some, I already had dipped my hands into the box and took two pieces of it.

"So you're gonna be bored all day"

"Maybe, I could play games with my PS4"

"Wow, that's it, what game?"

"Basketball game" he said and winked at me.

"We can play together right?"

"Sure, why not"

"Cool" we moved to the living room with the box of cookies and put it on the center table in the living room, he got the PS4 from the little cabinet in the television stand, handed me one and took the other.
we sat on the divan for the game to begin. We played for a very long time, like thrice and he still won every single time, it really got me upset, he didn't even give me chance to win at least once.

"Am leaving"

" Come on, it's just a game, chill"

"Bye" I said slamming the door behind me.

"You don't need to get mad, it's just a game Cindy" he said laughing but I didn't want to hear anything.
*********
I wanted to hangout alone at the bar.
I went to the bar to have a time to myself to think and know if I was loosing track in any way, but then I found Dre and his group there seated around a table.
He looked at me and winked, but I remember what happened at noon so I frowned.
I sat somewhere far away from where they were, then ordered a drink.
I was there alone when a dark skinned guy walked up to me, holding a cue stick.
"Hey"

"Hey" I replied.

I noticed Dre's attention was all up on us.

"Wanna play?" he asked with a quick point to the billiard table, while smiling.

"Sorry, introduction first, I'm Philip and you?"

"Cindy, nice to meet you"

"Same, so you wanna play?"

"No, I don't know how to play that" I said with a smile in return.

Dre was becoming upset, I could tell by his looks.

"I saw the way you stared toward my direction and I thought you would love to play"

"I would love to but I can't, I don't know how to"

"I could teach you"

"Ok"

"You're cool with it?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, let's go" he said giving me his hands and we moved to the table.
Dre was no longer feeling comfortable with it, he was somehow getting impatient.