Chapter two

Chloe invited me for a hangout with her friends, I have never met her friends before and as much as I wanted to use my time to study, I just couldn't turn down the invite since it was going to be my first hangout with them. I got dressed wearing a blue jeans bum short and a black top with a hood.

When we arrived at the club, it was so noisy, and everyone was busy with one thing or the other.
There was this song playing I so much loved title (sweet but pyscho by Ava Max) It really made the club lively, and I already started enjoying it, till the song was over.

We got to the table where her friends were seated and joined them.

"What is your name?" one of them asked.

"Cindy"

"Nice" she said.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Want a shot?" One offered me a cup of alcohol.

"No thanks, I don't drink"

"Weird" another said.

At that point, I began to wonder what was weird about not wanting to take alcohol. Just when I was still on that, a guy came, sat on the floor close to the table, poured out a white substance on it, using the paper to divide it, making lines, he put his nose on it, sniffing it in.

"Hey little girl, wanna try some?"

First I wondered who he was referring to as little and secondly, did he see me dressed in his crazy jeans and baggy shirt as mad as he is, why on earth will I want to sniff in cocaine.

"Nope, thanks" I answered gently even with the harsh words running through my mind.

"Chloe, is this your friend? I mean what planet is she from?"

"She's an alien" the other said and they howled with laughter.

"Well, everyone got there different ways" she said in my defense.

"Are you trying to tell me, you are quite different from all of us here, Chloe the bad bitch" Patrick said and all of them laughed ridiculously.

"You know that isn't what I meant Patrick" she said sadly trying to cover it up.

"Holla guys" someone said, my head was buried in my phone pretending to be doing something but that particular voice sounded so familiar.

"She's new?" He asked.

"Yeah" they all chorused.

"With a new different kind of attitude" A girl said, that particular one that is so annoying.

"Hey" he said, snapping his fingers, trying to get my attention, I raised my head a little,and then i saw the almighty handsome Dre.

"Hi, I'm Dre, and you?" He said with a seductive smile stretching his hand for a handshake.

"Cindy" I said turning away without giving him a handshake.

Suddenly everyone became so quiet. I could notice he had to drop his hand.

"Dude" Patrick said referring to Dre. "I saw you yesterday entering a room with a lady."