Chapter eighteen.

(Background song titled: Just missing you -Emma heester)

After our exams, we knew we were heading to the final stage and after that we were gonna be graduating. It was totally awesome. I couldn't wait to finish college, get a job, something I love doing and live alone, it was an idea that always got me excited anytime I thought about it. My sister had already graduated that period we were sitting for our exams. I couldn't attend but my mom was there for her.

*************
The morning was cozy and a little bit quiet.
I already went in the bathroom for a shower when Dre joined me. I wasn't expecting him though.

"I need space dude" I said to him waving my hair with my hands backwards.

"Space" he repeated then chuckled "I've seen this before by the way, we've had a bath together."

"Whatever" I said and rolled me eyes, then faced front again.
He walked up to me from behind, with one hand on my neck and the other on my boobs using his finger to stroke my nipples, then he held it in between his two fingers sending a quick sexual reaction to my body. His hand slowly came down to my stomach heading to my pussy. His finger slipped into my thighs and I cried out in a half sob of pleasure.
I turned to him, my hands were running slowly up into his curly hair and down over his thick shoulders and along his strong arms and his brawny back, holding his gorgeous male body against mine. We were clinged together kissing, we kissed with more fervor than we had before.
It's was the sex under a shower, more intensed and interesting, next, I was bitting my lower lips accompanied with the moan sounds that usually drives him nut.
***********
We were in the living room eating hotdog together.

"Please can you help me out with a bottle of water" he said.

"Alright" I said and got him a bottle of water.

" Thanks"

"You're welcome. I want to discuss something with you" I said and he paused with his hotdog.

"What's that?"

" I would be going over to visit my sister, she has graduated and I couldn't go for her graduation because we taking our papers then but now I have to go, she lives alone now, and she got a temporary job at a clinic while she is still applying to some other hospitals. I just want to go know how she is fairing"

"It's no problem at all, don't tell me you are seeking my permission to go visit your sister"

"Nope, no, I just wanted you to know. I would be leaving tomorrow."

"Cool" he said as he grabbed his ringing cellphone.
He was on call for some minutes than hang-up.

"It's Chloe, she's coming over with Emma, her step sister. "

"Oh wow, ok "

Not so long, they arrived.

"Hi Emma" I said giving her a hug.

"Hi lover birds" she said too giving we both a hug.
We went inside and offered them a glass fruit juice.

"Thanks" she said sipping a drink.

"So this love bird has refused to return to her room" Chloe said and we laughed.

"But yesterday you were asking for privacy, she should tell you what she has been doing since I haven't been around" I said with a crooked smile.

"Like you and Dre are innocent"

"Hello, we are in a relationship"

"Me too"