Chapter seventeen.

(Theme song: All I ever need by Austin Mahone.)

The next morning, we woke up next to each other, naked under the blanket. Our faces beared a huge smile.

"Good morning angel" he said.

"Good morning" I replied.

"I've got plans for us today" he said.

"Which is?"

"You'll get to know soon"

"Ok" I said still smiling. "I should go fix breakfast" I said.

"Fix what?" He said laughing. " You've forgotten here has been abandoned for a very long time now"

"Oh that's true, I didn't remember" I said while rubbing my forehead.

"No problem, I ordered something for us. It will be here soon."

"Cool, I should go take a quick shower then" I said as I got down, took a towel and headed to the bathroom.

"We should have a bath together" he said as he grabbed a towel and followed me.
We had a bath together, he helped me scrub my back, it was more of play, rubbing each other soap on the face and splashing water. It was supposed to be a quick bath, but with someone like Dre, it was definitely something else.
After all the fun, we were finally out.
**************
After eating what he ordered we went on a hangout.
He took me to fix my hair for a new look then for a pedicure and manicure.
We had lunch in a restaurant.
We went on a boat cruise, he did it as a surprise, he blindfolded me till he drove to the place, brought me down and took me to the yacht. He held my hands and lead me in then untied it.
I was astonished, I gave him a tight hug. Then he bought out a cake, lighted it and asked me to make a wish.

"But it isn't my birthday"

"Does it always have to be your birthday before I get you a cake, come on, make a wish and blow off the candles."

"No let's do this together"

" Ok" he said.

We both closed our eyes and made a wish then I blew off the candles.
We ate the cake together and had a bottle of champagne. We were in the yacht till dawn. We watched the fire works from the boat. It was such an amazing view, being cuddled in his arms, sitting in between his legs, given a hickie and watching fireworks together, made it more fun and romantic. By 8pm, we had to get down and go back home. It was such a wonderful day for me. I had to admit that meeting Dre was never a mistake and I am totally not regretting it. He is amazing and the best I have ever seen or come across.
**********
The next day, we took a walk around his gigantic house. He told me about his childhood and the wonderful time he spent with his parent. He no longer felt sad or got angry over the past.
A lot of stuff he said made me laugh.
We sat down in the garden still talking about our childhood and silly things we did then.
Then he told me about how he played basketball ball in his school and how it made other kids jealous. How the girls always cheered him up, and how they always wanted to be beside him.

"So girls being around you started right from your childhood. That's the reason why you grew up to be a nasty human being" I said and he bursted into laughter.

"The state competition is coming up very soon"

"Don't worry, you will win as usual. The king of basketball, grand master" I said and he chuckled.

"I pray so" he said.

For the rest of the day, we just watched TV, played games, ate, slept and the next day, we were back to college.