Chapter six

The next day, I woke up before Dre did. I already started tidying up some stuffs when he joined me.

"Hey"

"Good morning"

"You've started?" he said as he walked up to the fridge, grabbed a bottle water and a cup from the dining table.

"Yeah" i said raising my toes trying to put back the plate I washed in the shelf.  He chuckled at the way I struggled to put them back. I wasn't that tall.. He came over to that side and lifted me up with his hands.
"Woah" I said surprised.

"Just drop them" he said.

I placed them, closed the shief and he put me down.

" Short little fellow" he said and laughed.

"I'm not short, I have height, am just average"

"Height indeed" he said.

"At least you made good use of your muscles" I said and we both laughed.

" So where should I start from?" He asked.

"Anywhere you decide to"

We started from sweeping and mopping the living room then moved to the bedroom.  What I couldn't understand was if Dre was trying to organize or untidy the place. He threw a pillow to my face.

"Ouch, Dre, stop" I said but he continued.

"Dre, you're being troublesome. Stop" I said as I was trying to dodge the pillow. Maybe he just wanted to clear his head and bring something fun.
I had to indulge in the pillow fight too.
We were throwing pillows at each other then he began to tickle me. I shrieked with laughter, while asking him to stop. While trying to push him away I fell on him, falling into his tempting arm. We had an intensive eye contact and he wrapped his hands around my waist, we stared into each other eyes silently with a smile for some seconds. He started drawing closer and closer, his face was close to mine and I just found myself gazing at his lips. I could feel his breath drawing closer and my heart pounded faster, my eyes were beginning to close, in preparation of beholding his lower lips between mine. I don't know how I scale through but I did and hurriedly stood up, adjusting my dress. He stood up too looking at me with a smirk.

"We should get back to the cleaning" we chorused at the same time.

"Yeah we should" he said

"Yeah" I said still being tensed.

We tided the remaining part in the house then I fixed breakfast and washed the dishes.
                               *********
Later in the day, I was sitting on the couch reading a book I picked from Chloe's room, I was so bored so I decided to read it.

"Hi" he said coming out of the room.

"Hey Dre"

"What are you doing?"

"Reading a book I saw in Chloe's room" I said showing him the book.

"Oh, deeper by Anya Jayvyn. It's one of Chloe's favorite book and author."

"If Chloe likes it, I am definitely going to love it."

"Yeah, you will but I thought we should have a drive to some where amazing"

"Amazing... That sounds interesting. To where exactly?"

"The rose labyrinth ."

"A rose labyrinth. It's really going to be amazing, okay, let's go."  I said getting up and putting on my footwear.

We got into his car and on reaching there, my jaws dropped. It was so beautiful and attractive.

"Wow, it's pretty"