Chapter four

We were assigned a class project, which I had to study for. I needed a very quiet place to stay and rehearse my lines. I was sitting there in a flower garden all alone on a bench, it was a very hidden place, I was totally sure of concreting not until Dre Nolan showed up.

"Hi" he said.

"You again."

"Yeah me, you're happy right." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"How did you find me?"

"I saw you coming here" he said moving closer to me.

"I don't need your distractions now Dre, am busy"

"But am not."

"How is that my problem, you should leave"

"Cindy, am attracted to your body" he said holding my waist tightly.

"Dre, am not going to have any silly conversation with you, let me go" I said trying to push him away and free myself but he held me firmly and drew me closer to his body, using his other hands to hold my face, feeling my lips.

"I love your scent" he put his nose on my skin and then kissed my neck passionately, my mind began to deviate from what I was studying to how he was making me feel.

"Let me tell you something I have never told anyone" he said with a romantic voice.

"What is that?" I said like I was about to fall for his touches.

" I love scenting a girl's bra after the frig. There is this sexual satisfaction it gives me. Yours isn't going to be an exceptional, I promise you" He said and left.

"Seriously, Dre is the biggest psychopath I have ever came in contact with" i said in my mind.
**********
Later at night, I went to the club with Chloe and this time I made up my mind that I wasn't going to sit and watch them belittle me and no matter what I wasn't going to feel intimidated or inferior. They were all sitting on a couch with a table in the middle. Dre as usual was sitting with girls by his side.

"Who is up for a drinking competition?" the loudest among of all them said entering with two bottles of vodka.

"Cindy is up, oops, I forgot she doesn't drink" there goes the most annoying one lilian but am going to burst her bubbles today.

"I'm in" I said and all of them turned to me in surprise, Chloe gave me this 'are you sure you want to do this' kind of look. But I just nodded. Dre looked at me for a while and turned, I couldn't really tell what that look meant.

"Am up for it" I repeated.

"Wow, so who is taking the competition with her"

"I will" Maxwell said, one of Dre's friend.

"Let the game begin" she shouted.

We started from a cup, then two, three, four, proceeding till we got to the sixth cup and he gave up so I won. I never have felt so proud as I was feeling then, it was like an achievement, finally I had defeated my enemies but at the same time I was beginning to lose consciousness. I was trying so hard not to throw up or sleep off and was acting like everything was normal. Lucky for me, everyone moved to the dance floor and it was just me and Dre sitting there. He sat there with no intentions of moving. His eyes were all up on me, making me uncomfortable.

"What" I said with a shrug, acting all tough and fine.

He just shook his head and turned away.
I got up, heading to the restroom, my legs were shaking but I was trying to get a balance.
On reaching the door I passed out, but someone caught me, I don't know who it was but am sure I fell into the arms of someone.
*********
Waking up in the morning, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. First, I looked around the room, trying to discover where I was. The room had this amazing features.
The colour and brightness were perfect, it has natural light which is the main source of light coming through the opened segmented glass window. The sun streamed in like a flamboyant guest giving life to the room, it was well ventilated and smothered with air freshener like a fresh vanilla.
The room was gigantic and spacious, everything had it's own place. The white seamless wavy wall pattern were really astonishing. On the wall was a very large female portrait made out of the nature by Brian Kirhagis. There was this beautiful working wall clock on the other side of the wall and a basketball certificate frame below. The wall lamp were of two different colours, blue and the other white which made the room colourful and blossoming.
The wardrobe was made of glass, I could see things properly arranged in it, the clothes were well ironed and hanged. The ties, eyeglasses, rolex wristwatches, pendents, perfumes, body lotion and the rest of them had there own different chambers in the wardrobe. And the shoes, canvass and other type of footwears took the lower space.
There was a little kriptonite modular bookcase filled with books which was built into the wall. Next to it was a shady grey study table occupied by a pen and some notebooks, with a chair in front of it.
The luxury vinyl flooring was really spectacular, and there was a navy blue soft fluffy bedroom mat there.
At the other corner was a console table, which had some stuffs like a black Bluetooth speaker, silver alarm clock, andriod iPhone, a golden basketball cup and at the edge was a tulips artificial flower in a ceramic vase. Few inches above it was a mirror hanging.
The bed was at the middle of the room. On the bed, was a purple galaxy midnight duvet with it's warming blanket folded on the two ends which was used to cover me. Two pillows on the top of the bed behind a small dark square pillow. Right beside the bed was a brown contemporary accent table which had on it a red rose lampshade. The entire room was so neat and comfy.
The looks and smells were extremely magnificent.
Still looking around the room, I heard a noise, I turned and saw Dre sitting on a chair I didn't even notice him because I was still checking out the room.
"Where am I?"