Selene gave an incredulous look at Brent. It was the first time she heard him being polite and that too with a woman.

Selene was convinced that she will definitely die before the day ends. That's the only reason she could think of looking at a polite Brent and a rebellious Shana.

"It's not safe. Which is why I want to go, to make sure my friend comes back safe," Shana said.

"Selene can handle on her own. You shouldn't go. I insist." Brent tried to convince her, in an almost alienated tone.

"I will go, Brent. I insist." Shana stood her ground.

Selene for the first time today was out of words. She just looked back and forth between Shana and Brent.

Brent huffed, "Fine." and turned around walking away from the women.

The girls glanced at each other before resuming to walk behind him.

As soon as they reached the doors. The guards looked at Brent with impassive looks.

"I'm here with the Italian goods." He answered.

The four guards then turned their eyes to the girls behind him.

"They are with me." He answered their unasked question.

The guards nodded at the camera on the left upper corner of the door and the door slowly opened.

Once they were in, the door shut back like an airtight box.

"Geez! Did Haden cut their tongues out?" Shana muttered looking back to the closed doors.

Brent looked at her over his shoulders and walked to another door in front.

Selene jabbed Shana with her elbow and glared to which she mouthed 'What?'

Brent placed his hand on the panel in front and it scanned his hand then his eye, of what Selene understood is a retina scan.

She rolled her eyes looking at the fancy security for this treasury. She saw Shana giggle from the corner of her eyes. They both silently laughed at the idiocy behind this whole drama.

Once the machine approved, the doors opened with a pressurised air release from the spaces between the doors. The trio walked in.

Selene and Shana's humour got dead as soon as they saw the scene before them. They stood nonplussed in the centre of the enormous room that was filled with perfectly stacked gold biscuits and green money.

Selene always imagined the treasury must have something priceless but the image never sinked in until they saw this room.

More than a country could be fed with this money and gold. They could start their own mint with the money. It was almost as if it was some treasury of a kingdom. But it was! The Reyes kingdom under a beloved king.

"If you girls are done gawking, let's get to the business." Brent interrupted their airy calculations about the money in front of them.

"But where's the evidence?" Selene asked.

"Hell with that. This gold can well serve our motive."

Brent tsked, "This only accounts for some part of his crimes. What NIA wants is his murder history."

"Where is it?" Selene asked again.

"The file room. Haden loves to draft his crimes. It's all in there."

"Sel, I think we need Google maps. I don't see any file room here." Shana pursed her lips and looked around her.

"Keep going right and then you see a way towards your left. Fourth right room in the corridor is the file room." Brent explained.