MIBAW - Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Thank you all so much for 20k reads!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 25th, 2020

Kina's POV

The last two months have gone by drama-free. Jayce is back at his home. The guys and I rotate shifts so that someone is always staying at Jayce's house. Dario, David, and I have the morning and afternoon shifts. Kevin, Mike, Josh, and Rick have the evening shift.

My cast came off in February, and now I am in therapy. My doctor advised that I can use my sling in case I feel any pain. My therapy sessions are going great.

But one thing that is concerning is that since January, my sleep pattern has changed. I find myself more tired and cranky. My parents even visited in February, and I caught my mother grinning like crazy. I asked her why, and she told me, "You will soon find out." So far, I haven't found out anything.

Janiyah called and said she delivered Jacee. She even sent me some pictures.

Bentley, Blaze, Beau, and I are lounging outside by the pool. Well, I'm lounging by the pool, and they are running around the yard. Dario forced me to take a few days off, and he will take care of guarding Jayce.

My Yorkie, Bentley, ran over to me and jumped in my lap, wagging his tail.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Mommy loves you too, Bentley. Let's take a walk and get some treats for you and your brothers."

After putting Bentley in my arms, I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Uh, Bentley, mommy feels a little dizzy." I made my way towards the wall, then continued walking into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water to drink. Then, I went to sit at the kitchen table.

"Mommy really needs to go to the doctor, Bentley. I have been feeling quite dizzy lately."

I heard the front door open, so Dario must be home. "I'm in the kitchen!!"

Dario, David, and Rick entered the kitchen. Dario walked over and kissed me.

"How is my baby feeling today?"

"I felt dizzy again, so the next time I go for therapy, which is tomorrow, I'm going to the emergency room."

"Good. I'll drive you to your therapy appointment. Let me know when you finish so I can come back to go with you to the emergency room. In the meantime, I'll fix dinner."

"Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 26th, 2020