MBIAW - Chapter Three

Videos for this chapter:

"Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case (feat Foxy Brown & Mary J Blige)

Friday, June 28th, 2019

Kea's POV

"I want to fly down to Florida and kick his a....."

"Watch your mouth, Kea," My mom said.

"Is that the same jerk that tried to embarrass Kina in Italy?" My brother, Kenton asked.

"That's him. Plus, that two-faced lying heifer of a girlfriend. I read she likes to start trouble, then Jackass Jayce swoops in threatening to sue anybody he thinks touched her."

"That's who I want to punch. Kina looks like a boss in that white suit. Kina did say she was going to break the tradition of wearing black. But, look who's with her? Mr. Boy toy from Italy," Kalisa then adds.

"That's who Kina was with while in Italy?! He's a babe," My mom blurts out. We all chuckled, and my dad looked at my mom like she was crazy.

"Hey, it's the truth. He is hot. I can't wait to see their kids."

"Mom! They aren't even married yet."

"Your point? And, I sure as heck know none of you are virgins."

She's wrong about that. Kina is the only one that is a virgin. But I'm not going to tell her that.

***************************************

Kina's POV

We heard some comments - both positive and negative. I didn't care. I am here to do a job. And, here is the first test.

Some fool just jumped over the velvet room and started to run towards Mr. Sterling.

"Stay behind me, understand?" I could hear the girlfriend sucking her teeth. Thankfully, Mr. Sterling listened.

I stood in a stance to stop the guy from attacking Jayce. "Back off!!"

"I am not afraid of you. You're just a woman."

"Okay, you asked for it." I punched the guy in his mouth, then a roundhouse kick with my heel in his crotch. He went to the ground in pain. "I'm a woman who just kicked your butt." I sure did plant my foot right in his groin.

The police came over and hauled him off to jail. I shook it off. And, we continued our way into the club.

We then went up a set of stairs to Mr. Sterling's VIP booth. Dario, Kevin, and I stood outside the door.

"I dare not to cross you, Kina. That guy is going to be in pain for days," Kevin says.

"Well, he asked for it. My fitness classes will come in handy." Some guy was about to walk into the booth. I put my hand against his chest.

"You are not going into this room until I know your name."

"The name is Reece Harper."

"You may enter."

Jayce's POV

"Man, when were you going to tell me you had a hot, female bodyguard?"

"She is not hot," Mira says while rolling her eyes. Oh, she is definitely hot after what I saw earlier.

"Never. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is? And, now look at what happened tonight?! I will be the butt of a million jokes after this."