MBIAW - Chapter Twelve

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019

Jayce's POV

"So, how was the wedding?" Reece doesn't know that I knew where it was. I overheard his conversation when he made flight arrangements. Hey, I'm no stalker. So, stop thinking that I flew to Italy because I did not.

"It was the best wedding I ever been to. Kina's family - both Jamaican and Italian - know how to party. Oh, and I told her how you wanted to apologize. So, after her honeymoon, she wants to set up a meeting."

"I bet it was an amazing wedding. It was on the Amalfi Coast, after all." Oops. I let that slip.

"How did you know it was in Italy? Jayce, I swear did you follow me to stalk Kina?!"

"No! I didn't go, and I am no stalker. I overheard you making flight arrangements. I don't like it when people stalk me, so I wouldn't so it to someone else."

"You better not have. Anyway, each guest was asked to give their address. As a gift, everyone will receive a photo disc of the wedding. The wedding was held on her husband's family land. The views were amazing! I did take a picture with Kina and her family."

Reece pulled out his phone and showed me the picture he took. The wine I just drank I choked on. That was her wedding dress?! Well, he sure is one lucky dude to have her as his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 23rd, 2019

Kina's POV

Talk about feeling relaxed. We spent two weeks in Maui. And, then we cruised to Bora Bora for two weeks. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that I am now a married woman. Everywhere we went, I 'thoroughly' had an amazing time, if you know what I mean.

Our first bodyguard duty since July will be a high, profile wedding. Actor Myles Kent is getting married to Scarlett Bond, one of the most sought after models in the country. The wedding is next weekend. Dario and I will be flying to Montego Bay, Jamaica in a few days. Dario and I are going to stay afterward to visit my family who couldn't make it to our wedding.

Reece told me that Mr. Sterling wants to apologize for what he said. Reece gave me his number, so I'm calling him now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Sterling, Reece told me at my wedding that you wanted to apologize. So, when? Next weekend, Dario and I have plans. We will not be back in Miami for a week."

"Are you free tomorrow for lunch?"

"Tomorrow is fine. Meet me and Dario at The Island Restaurant."

"I'll make a reservation for 2:00 pm."

"2:00 pm is fine. We'll see you then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hanging up the phone, I went to the bar in the living room. I need a glass of wine. Nonno Donatello had a wine fridge, filled with wine from the family winery, sent to our home in Miami. I grabbed a glass and poured wine in it.

I heard footsteps approaching. "I'm in the living room!!"

Dario wrapped his arms around my waist, then started peppering kisses on my neck.