MBIAW - Chapter Fifteen

Sunday, December 17th, 2019

Kina's POV

We got in late from Mason Myles' party. Dario, Jayce, and I had a great time. I don't have any more bodyguard duties until January, so we get a little break. And, Dario and I are getting a new team.

I called my sisters first thing this morning about meeting Mason Myles. They blew out my ears screaming during our video call. I even told them that the next time they visit Mason Myles wanted to meet them, so they are planning a trip to Miami.

Dario and I are lounging by the pool, while Jayce is somewhere in the house. Never mind, I see him coming out of the house now.

"I don't know how to ask this, but my parents wanted to come for a visit. Well, they want to meet you as well. They would fly in on Tuesday and stay for two weeks. I wanted to check with you first."

"Jayce, of course, your parents can come. We have plenty of space here. I can't drive yet, so Dario can pick them up from the airport."

"Thanks, Kina. I'll call them back."

"That's not all you are smiling about, is it?" He knew what I was talking about because he instantly started blushing.

"You're right. The girl that I talked to last night at the party gave me her number. I didn't tell her where I live yet because after all, this is your house. So, once I am back at my place, then I'll invite her over."

"Jayce, look you don't have to wait. You'll stay here until the end of December, which is two weeks. I do have rules, and you already know what that means. You can wait to do that when you get back to your house. And, she will have to go through a security check because we don't know if she sincerely likes you or if she is trying to get close to you to reel you in for whoever tried to shoot you. Dario and I will stay in the house though because we are your bodyguards. But, we will not impose on your date."

"Thanks, Kina. But I would rather see my parents first. It's been a while since their last visit. I'll call them now." Jayce walked back inside while talking on his phone.

"Speaking of things Jayce can't do, how about we go inside now and do it?" Dario stood up from his chair with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Uh, what about my shoulder? I can't move my arm from my chest yet, Mr. Ginnetti."

"Honey, of course, I am concerned about your arm. But, that won't be what I will be focused on."

"You are so freaky. Let's go. You have to help me stand up first."

After helping me up, Dario started singing, "'Cause tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you!"'

"Did you seriously just sing a lyric by Silk?"

"Sure did, babe. I sure did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 19th, 2019

Dario went to the airport to pick up Jayce's parents. I had a quick chat on the phone with them yesterday. They are really sweet.

Jayce is swimming in the pool while I'm sitting in one of the loungers. We so need a dog or cat in this big house. Hmm, how about both? I wish I could get a horse. They are one of my favorite animals - especially the Clydesdale, so beautiful and majestic.

Jayce swam over to the stairs and climbed out of the pool. "Why am I nervous about his visit?"

"Yeah, why are you nervous? It's your parents."