If I wrote a sans au harem fic.

Omg you guys have probably been wondering where the hell I've been, probably like 'Bitch update!"

This book obviously won't be updated as much as my oc book, but I will still write in it, don't worry.

The reason for this random update is I've been reading a lot on ao3 and its hard to find a au sans fic that isn't the same as the other. -_-

Same boring nicknames and reads is always in Vanilla's world.. I doubt I'll turn this into an actual book since I have a problem with finishing them.

Oh well, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Error what the hell did you do!?" Ink yells, looking at the mess of codes and timelines.

The glitched out skeleton rolls his eyes. "I got bored."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Sans were very close, you were always together when ever you could be. You and him would babysit Frisk, he'd even visit you at work, trying to get free mustard to which you deny him every time.

Papyrus even trusted you to watch over Doomfanger and her kittens. Yes, he kept all three of them.

"SELL THEM!? WHAT KIND OF SICK BASTARD SELLS THEIR CHILDREN!?" Was all he said about the matter, refusing to give up the puff balls.

Some people even thought you and Sans were dating with how close you two were, you'd sit in his lap and he'd lay his head in the crook of your neck. It was normal for you guys.

It never occurred to you that he'd have the slight chance of having a crush on you. It would explain a few things. Especially when his magic would flare up every time you laid on his lap.

But, your one true moment of peace was disturbed one night as you cuddled up to the stout skeleton next to you. A loud crash was heard as the ground shook, even Papyrus' china cabinet fell over from the vibrations.

Doomfanger's tail got big and puffy as she ran to hide under the couch.

"WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT!? SANS! DID YOUR FAT ASS WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY AGAIN?" Papyrus screamed from on top of the stairs with terrified kittens in his arms.

Sans' eye flared a bright red in alert, his shoulders tense as he stood up to look out the living room window. "No boss. Some f*ck head's probably wrecked their car drivin' like a stupid ass. Imma take a look outside."

You sat on the couch with your knees to your chest, your body still shaking from the sudden loud noise.

Papyrus took a seat next to you, handing you one of the kittens to calm you down, his arm around your shoulders while you two waited for Sans to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What the f*ck is this? Some kind of monsta pile?" Sans narrows his eyes, fists clenched tightly in his coat pockets.

He stared down at the pile of look a likes, his golden tooth gritted with his hot anger.

He kicks one of them with his boot. "Ay, Wake the f*ck up you blue bitch. Why the f*ck is your dumbasses here!?"

The softer version of him stood up and cracked his neck from being piled on but many other skeletons. He stands with his hands in his pockets lazily. "Heya Ryder."

Sans' eye twitches. "Shut ya trap. Why are ya here, Vanilla!?"

Vanilla shrugs his shoulders. "You tell me, were you messing with your machine again?"

Sans crosses his arms. "No f*ck face. I haven't, piece of shit never does anythin' but spark and shock the hell outta me."

Vanilla yawns. "You should have me take a look at it, maybe we can sort out this mess. Blaine, you come too."