Yandere! Ink x reader.

~Paint tainted with blood.~

Not all the Yandere's have to be Blueberry. Ink is my favorite yandere rn. 

Yandere Fresh might be next.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New alternate universes popped up every second of everyday, this wasn't new to the creator.

He wasn't sure why, but yours was his favorite. And he vowed to keep it protected at all costs.

He even kept an eye out on you. There was something about you that drew him to you. Was it your positive vibe? Your kind soul? Your looks? Your creativity?

Maybe it was all of the above. You were unique.. He head never seen another 'you' in any au. Maybe that is what lured him to you. He just had this.. Urge to keep you protected.

He was so unsure as to how to approach you, would you be scared of him? Confused? Or accepting? You did seem rather close with your sans... But he would take care of that later.

You were on the wooden porch, sitting in a swing and doodling with an ink pen on your arm out of boredom. Failing to notice the short artist stalk- watching you from afar.

Every time he would get closer and closer, but not close enough for you to see him. He was still unsure how you would react.

He took a deep breath and started to walk out from the trees to approach you slowly, fiddling with his scarf nervously.

He wasn't sure why he was acting this way, he didn't have a soul anymore... Why did it feel like being around you returned his lack of soul?

He tried to act casual, trying to hide the pastel rainbow blush on his cheeks with a smile. "You're y/n right?" He tried not to stutter.

Your beautiful e/c eyes looked up and you smiled at him. Making his blush worsen. "Yeah! Hi!"

You hop off the porch swing and walk up to him, being only a little taller than him by a head. He seemed so shy and cute, you couldn't help but smile wider.

He couldn't believe it. He was actually standing in front of you! Talking with you! He clears his throat and pulls out a sketch book. "I think that you dropped something." He chuckles nervously.

You gasp and take the book from his hands. "Oh my gosh thank you! I was looking all over for this!"

When your hand brushed against his phalanges a chill went down his spine.

"So, are you an artist too?" You ask him, flipping to a new page to try and sketch him.

Ink coughed awkwardly and smiled. "Y-yeah! I draw all the time! I even paint mural's in my house when I'm bored!"

Your eyes sparkled. "Oh my gosh! I would love to see your work!"

He smiles and sits on the steps next to you. "I thought you would never ask!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that one visit, you and Ink had gotten really close! He would come over whenever Sans and Papyrus were out. Which was a little weird, it was like he knew when they left for work.

Ink let you go through his sketchbook once he was sure there were no pictures of you in it, those were under his bed. Not that you needed to know that.

He let you keep your favorite doodles he's done, most of them were a certain Blueberry he knew, but he didn't mind. Even if his eye did twitch slightly.

You and Ink laid on your bed, your head in his shoulder watching as he drew a skeleton you didn't recognize, they seemed to be glitchy.

"Ink, who is that?" You ask, poking his stained cheek, snapping him out of his little trance.

"Huh? Oh. He's... Doesn't matter." He quickly shuts the book and hides it back in his belt. "Now, um.. What was it you wanted to ask me?"

Seeing your cheeks flush that sweet rosy pink made his bones rattle slightly, he badly wanted to see them a cherry red. But let's save that for later.

"I um..." You stutter and cover your face. "Ink I.. Screw it." You grab him by the cheek bones and press a soft kiss to his teeth.

You couldn't see it, but his cheeks burned a bright neon rainbow as his body shook with electricity. He quickly wraps his arms around you and pushes you onto your back.

His right hand, lacking his usual gloves cupped your cheek. His thumb gliding over your pink cheek.

After a couple of seconds, you had pulled away and bashfully adverted your eyes. While he looked down at you in shock, rainbow cascading across his pale cheekbones.

Once your eyes did meet his, the left one was a light pink heart while the left was a rainbow heart peace sign.

"Are you okay?" You ask nervously, snapping your fingers in front of his  face.

He suddenly sits up and leans over the side of your bed, proceeding to vomit black ink onto the floor.

Your eyes widen. "Oh my god! Was it that bad!? I'm so sorry Ink!" You sit up and pat his back.

He wipes his face with his sleeve and smiles at you like a massive dork. "I'm sorry- that happens when I'm excited! Hehehehe!" He giggles like a schoolgirl and hugs you suddenly.

"You're perfect! My little masterpiece!" He beams and kisses your forehead.

You smile and hug him back, nuzzling his neck which makes him squeak.

After a while of just sitting in a big hugging pile, your body suddenly feels tingly.. Almost numb?

"Ink.. I don't feel so-" Your eyes widen as blue cables began to coil around your soul, ripping you out of the window.

Inks eyes go dark as a sinister fanged smile stretches across his face. He quickly chugs a crimson vial and runs after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You. You aren't supposed to exist, you're not even a main character. You must have taken Frisk's place by accident. Looks like you have to be deleted." The destroyer chuckles, snapping his fingers. Summoning a pair of dragon heads, beginning to charge.

The destroyer laughs as you try and struggle against the cables slicing into your skin like butter, feeling like salt had gotten in your paper cuts.

A red slash had cut the dragon heads in halves, making them vanish into dust instantly.

"What the f*ck?"  The destroyer turns to the creator, who's eyes burned a deep crimson as the fanged smile stretched wider.

The creator began to levitate up to the destroyer, taking a giant pair of gleaming, sliver scissors. The two blades open and ready to slash.

"This is new. I'll give you that, why do you want to save this glitch?"  Error asked, smirk on his face.

Ink's head twitched as he stayed silent, suddenly lunging forward the blades slicing into the cables.

You let out a gasp of air, finally getting your breath back as you feel onto the ground.

"You hurt my masterpiece.. You'll pay for that.~" Ink chuckles, black paint dripping from his sockets and mouth.

Error couldn't even blink before the pair of scissors had cut his skull clean off. Blood had sprayed onto the creator's face, as his body fell limply to the ground.

Your vision was blurry, you could barely make out the figure that was carrying you, all you could see was the blood on their face, and their large grin.

"Rest now masterpiece. Once you wake, all of this will just be a bad dream." He chuckles as your vision faded to black.

End...?