Yandere! Blueberry x reader.

You all should have known this was coming.. I love our little Blue as a psycho. Have fun~

(I apologize for my absence)

It was finally Halloween! You've been stoked for this holiday, Honey and Blue were the same way.

Honey was laying lazily on the couch, his costume having no effort. He just sent you a sly smirk as he looked over your costume.

"Nnnice~ do a twirl for me bumblebee.~" Honey winks, cheeks tinted a slight orange.

You roll your eyes and do a small twirl for him, the white skirt around you waist flew up a little, but you were wearing skeleton themed leggings, preventing the perv from seeing anything.

(If my sister reads this, I hope your happy.. -///- as for others? She ships me with Honey.. Idek why..)

Honey licked his teeth with a chuckle. "Careful there bumblebee, ya might trigger me into jumping your bones sooner than you'd like.~"

You cross your arms, sitting in the recliner far from him with a blush on your cheeks.

"MWEH HEH HEH! THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE'S COSTUME IS FINISHED!" Blue screamed from on top of the stairs, he jumped over the railing and somehow landed in your lap. Hard. With his bony butt.

"Ow..." You mutter, feeling the bruises in your legs beginning to form.

"SORRY HUMAN! WOWIE! YOU LOOK AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE!" Blue blushes, scanning your form once he turned and faced you, making your position.. A very questionable one.

"Thanks Blue, that's sweet of you. What are you dressed as?" You ask him, trying to ignore Honey's jealous stares.

Blues eyes light up with stars. "THANK YOU FOR ASKING! I AM DRESSED AS THAT SCARY DOLL WITH THE RED HAIR! DOESN'T LOOK AMAZING!?"

You smile with a nod, kissing his forehead. "Sure does Blue."

He squeals and hugs you, burying his face in your cleavage, which was normal for him, so it didn't bother you as much as it used to.

Honey huffed in annoyance. "Alright, you guys ready now?"

"YES WE ARE BROTHER! HUMAN Y/N CAN YOU CARRY ME!?" Blue asks with his arms up.

You nod with a smile, picking him up and resting him on your hip like a mother would her toddler.

(Fun fact: Toddler auto corrected to toilet.)

"Alright, let's go you crazy kids." Honey forces a smile and opens the door for you. You walk out with a giddy Blueberry in your arms.

Honey locks the door behind you both, lighting a cigarette as he followed after you.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww, how cute. You both must be the best parents for this sweetheart." The elderly woman smiles pinching Blue's cheek.

"What? But he's not---" You began only to get cut of my Honey.

"We are, thank you mam." Honey winks holding out the large half full candy bag while the old woman tosses a few Lollypops in.

As you both walk away from the woman's house, you can hear Blue mumbling things in your shoulder as you held him closer for warmth.

The night had gotten colder all of the sudden, which was normal for October's fall weather.

"Honey, seriously? Why'd you lie to that nice old lady?" You ask, gently shoving him with your elbow.

Honey shrugged his shoulders. "Why not? She don't know.  Plus, I wouldn't mind havin' a kid one day. Let's keep lyin' if they think Blue's our kid, we might get more loot."

You blush and shrug off that first part, feeling Blue grip your shoulders tighter all of a sudden. His muttering getting a little more... Scary.

"BROTHER? CAN WE TAKE A BREAK? I'M SURE Y/N'S ARMS ARE GETTING TIRED. AND HER FEET MUST HURT FROM THOSE HEELS YOU PICKED OUT." Blue asks.

Honey shrugged again, popping his sucker out of his mouth. "Sure, I don't care. There's a bench right over there." He points to a wooden bench that was by the park that sat in the middle of the neighborhood.

You walk after him and take a seat on the bench, setting Blue next to you.

"CAN WE GO TO THAT LAST HOUSE REAL QUICK?" Blue smiles taking his brothers hand and pulling him.

"Will you be alright if we left for a few?" Honey asks, not budging to Blue's pulls.

You nod, taking off your heels and rubbed your feet. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just don't take too long okay?"

"We won't. Be back in a few bumblebee." Honey winks and bends down to kiss your forehead.

Blue growls and tugs him away from the park, Honey sent you one last shrug before the duo disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~

You had been sitting there for.. What almost fifteen minuets now? Where were they? They wouldn't ditch you... Would they?

Most of the porch lights were shut off, there was hardly any children left running around anymore.

The wind blew your hair into your face as you walked down the empty streets, where were they? Were they okay?

"Blue? Honey? Are you guys going to try and scare me? This isn't funny!" You shout, holding your arms to your chest for warmth.

Suddenly all of the street lights went out, breaking and shards of glass fell onto the side walks.

You gasped and looked behind you, only to see Blue at the end of the street.

You had to squint to see him better. His overalls were stained with blood, a sharp kitchen knife twitched in his hand, a shadow was casted over his eyes, a grin stretched on his face, revealing his fangs.

"Oh y/n... What's wrong? Don't you want to play with me..?" He giggles, voice cracking from his giggles.

"B-blue? W-wheres Honey?" You ask, slowly backing away from him, your heart hammering out of your chest.

Blue growls at the name, but his smile never faults. He shook his head and charged at you.

You screamed and turned to run way from him.

But, you couldn't go anywhere thanks to him warping in front of you, he took you in his arms, blood getting all over you that wasn't yours or his.

He smiles, kissing your forehead. "Happy Halloween y/n." His knife runs under your chin as his teeth get closer and closer to your lips.

Once they meet, he kisses you passionately, his arms tightening around your waist in a possessive way.

"I love you babydoll." He chuckles raising a hand, snapping his fingers and the last thing you saw was his eyes turn red before the world disappear around you.

"I'm not sorry for what will come, what you don't know.

Hold your breath, dim the lights I won't say you're safe this time.. Here and now you're mine tonight.." Blue sings tapping his knife against your chains as he studied your sleeping face.

"Hush, hush, keep you're pretty mouth shut.. Hush, hush, loose your inhibitions.~"

He presses a kiss to your lips sweetly before leaving the room with the knife in his fist.

....who's next?