Good little girl.

Finally updating this shit after months. I'm sorry, I write for my own skeles most of the time and my fandom seems to change every six seconds.

Anyway, my updates are always random. Keep that in mind alright?

This fic has a female reader but you can change it if you want. And this fic has my own villain Sans.

If you thought of the Marshal Lee song, you deserve a hug and a batch of cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been staying at Nightmare's castle for months now. Well.. He took you just to annoy the stars. But it wasn't all that bad, Ash was a good cook and they didn't keep you in a cell all day.

In fact, you didn't really want to leave. You never complained. You had shelter, and who could say they lived in a castle?

And your old universe wasn't the greatest.. Left unfinished. But luckily Error took care of that, by ripping it to shreds. Luckily Fresh still visited you, much to the destroyers annoyance.

Nightmare appreciated your behavior. You went with the flow, you even became the best babysitter for him when he was away.

You would even help out in the kitchen, even if Thad would shove you out.. He secretly loved your cooking, not that he'd say that out loud..

Teddy loved your cooking, so much so he'd always teleport into the kitchen whenever you were in trying out new recipes. He'd wait patiently while you pitter pattered around the kitchen.

You were never alone, one or more skeletons would always be in the room with you. In the living room, Horns would always take over your lap and sleep there for hours if you let him.

If you were tired, Teddy or Cross would carry you to your room and just sit there keeping a socket on you. Even if the neon ninety's abomination followed you like a lost puppy.

The Stars haven't tried getting to you yet, but Nightmare had casted a new shield spell around the castle that cloaked it in darkness. Maybe they just hadn't found you yet.

You didn't feel like a prisoner here. You felt accepted and loved, even if your boys had a hard time showing it. Except Horns. He loved your affectionate scratches between his horns, he was the cuddliest.

Sometimes the others would freak out all because they couldn't find you. Horns was to blame for these times, he always did have the habit of stealing you and just wrapping you in his wings.

"Horns, where is y/n?" Myers asks with his arms crossed.

Horns opens one of his sockets. "No idea.. Maybe she and Fresh ran away and eloped, then had a bunch of babies..." His sockets closed again as he nuzzled your hair.

"Ew. I don't want to think about that.. Can you please drop her? Ash needs help in the kitchen." The eyeless skeleton huffs.

Horns shrugs his shoulders. "I dunno.. Can I? Hmm.. No. Too comfy.." The imp purrs, tail wrapping snugly around your waist.

Your cheeks flushed. How could a skeleton be so warm? Was it because of his magic? Or was it the fact that he was raised out of the flames of Hotland? Who knows.. Magical skeletons don't care about logic.

Myers signs. "I'm going to get Nightmare. Come on, it's chore day!"

Horns shakes his head. "No.. Screw Nightmare he can f*ck a cactus... Zzzz.."

"Saying 'Z' doesn't mean you're asleep!" The short skeleton facepalms. "Teddy! Horns has y/n again!"

The tall skeleton steps into the living room at the sound of his name. His single red eye light looking down at you and the demon holding you.