Uf! Papyrus x vet! reader.

I'm not great a titles. -_-

This idea came to me randomly.

Sorry this book hasn't been updated in months. I haven't really had any inspiration for undertale related fics. I've been working on one shots for my characters.

Next up! (Hopefully) Honey! Swap paps.

Edgy spiky papyrus is best papyrus.

×××××××××××××××××××

"RED! CAN'T YOU DO ONE THING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!?" Edge had yelled angrily, stomping his booted heels into the living room, holding an empty cat bowl.

The husky skeleton rolls over from his spot on the couch. "What did I do this time boss?"

With an eye twitch, Edge responds with. "YOU FAILED TO FEED DOOMFANGER AGAIN! I TOLD YOU TO FEED HIM AT THREE O'CLOCK ON THE DOT! IT'S FOUR THIRTY!"

Red sighs. "Boss. I ain't gonna feed no cat who won't even eat. Maybe you should get off your pointy ass and take em' to the vet."

The tall skeletons eyes widen. "What!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HASN'T BEEN EATING!?"

Red shrugs his shoulders. "He eats. Just not much. But he's still huge which makes no sense." He yawns.

"I MUST FIND HIM AND TAKE HIM TO THE VET! GET HIS CARRIER AND THAT FLUFFY BLANKET HE LIKES! NOW! OR I'M THROWING YOU DOWN THE STAIRS!" Edge runs up to his room worriedly, searching for the feline.

With an annoyed groan the shorter skeleton hops off the couch to teleport to the laundry room.

××××××××××××××

"Boss, ya worry about that cat more than me. What if I broke ma leg?"

"F*CK OFF! I WOULDN'T CARE LESS! It's okay Doomy, we'll be there soon!"

×××××××××××××××

Many humans lifted their brows in confusion at the tall skeleton pacing in the waiting room, a chunky cat in his arms as he stroked its head gently.

Another skeleton sat lazily in one of the chairs, looking through his phone. It was clear he didn't want to be there.

"Um.. Sir, is this Doomfanger?" A sweet voice asked, gaining his attention.

Edge looked down at the girl smiling up at him worriedly, her e/c eyes held concern for him and the puff ball in his arms.

Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, she wore cat themed scrubs holding a clipboard in her right arm. Y/n was on her name tag with a small paw print next to her name.

"YES! THIS IS HIM! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM! I COMMAND YOU TO CHECK HIM OUT NOW!" He hisses, clutching the cat tighter.

"Please, keep your voice down. I'll take him into the exam room, please wait here." She says, wincing at his loud voice.

"I shall not do such thing! I am going with him!" He argues, red eye lights glaring at the girl.

"Boss, ya gotta give em to the gurl, she knows what she's doin' an' I'm pretty sure ya ain't allowed back there." Red pipes in, looking over his phone.

The angry skeleton let's out a sigh, and reluctantly hands the feline to the girl, who holds him gently in her arms.

She smiles. "Thank you, this may take some time. We'll be back shortly." She scratches the cat's head then walks away with a giggle at the cats purring.

×××××××××××××××××

"Is she done yet!?"

"Boss... She just left."

.........

.......

"Is she done now!?"

"Oh my f*ckin' Asgore would you shut up!? He's fine! She's a f*ckin' docta bro!"

×××××××××××××××

"I have some good news!" Y/n steps out into the waiting room with a smile.

Edge nearly trips over his brother and his chair marching his way over to the girl, worry in his sockets.

"Please tell me he's okay!" He grabs her shoulders, looking deep into her e/c eyes.

She giggles. "Everything is fine. She is just fine."

Suddenly the whole world stops as his eye lights shrink. "What."

"Surprise! Its a girl! Her kittens are just fine."

Red nearly choked on his stolen candy from the front desk. "What!?"

"You're telling me.. MY BABY WAS PREGNANT!? AND HE WAS A FEMALE!?" He shouts in happiness and with slight anger.

The vet nods with a smile.

Edge turns to his brother with fire in his eyes. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU HADN'T LET HI- HER OUTSIDE THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!"

"How was I supposed ta know!? He- she wouldn't shut up! Wouldn't stop puttin' her ass in the air! So I tossed her outside so I could f*ckin' sleep!" Red argues, crossing his arms.

"Before you two kill each other, would you like to see the kittens?" Y/n asks, stepping between them nervously.

Edge turns to her, all of his anger gone in a second as his eyes met hers. "OF COURSE I DO!"

With a smile she takes him by the hand to the exam room.

Leaving Red in the waiting room, to snack on his stolen candy.

"Sir, those are biscuits for dogs."

"....oh, I thought they tasted funny."

××××××××××××××××

"OH MY F*CKING GOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING MORE PRECIOUS IN MY LIFE!" Edge squeals looking over the three balls of fluff, each of them a different color.

The vet beside him giggles at his reaction. "You've got two boys and a girl. Care to name them?"

He quickly hugs the girl tightly. "Only if you let me repay you for taking such good care of my babies. Dinner perhaps?"

The girl nods with a blush. "I'd like that."

{Bonus!}

Edge stood behind his lover in the kitchen, his head in her shoulder as he held her with a smile on his face.

"It smells amazing as usual sweetling.~" He chuckles nuzzling his cheekbone against her neck.

"Thank you edgy. Its lasagna, you're favorite." She giggles, looking over her shoulder.

"You're my favorite." He purrs back.

.
..
....

......

"Boss! Battle axe took a sh*t on my bed again! Princess warrior shredded my coat! And Death spike puked in my shoes again!"

Edge looks over his shoulder lifting a brow. "No one cares about your problems. Now kindly, f*ck off and let me spoil my human."

Red angrily huffs and stomps out of the kitchen.

End. Hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try to update more often when I can!

{I absolutely love underfell.}