Reaper x Cupid's daughter! reader.

I know, its been like 2000 years since my last update. I apologize.

Have a random fanfic with death since Author-chan has a weird crush on him.

---------------------

Reaper sat on a cold bench in a silent cemetery. Occasionally, you could hear an owl hoot.

His cloak flowed behind him in the breeze. His gaze was focused on the delicate, pink rose in his hand.

It reminded him of the delicate daughter of the god of love. He had gotten so close to taking her away last time.

Unfortunately, the god of heartbreak had gotten between them. And now, she was protected by the god of obsession.

He let out a sigh in sadness.

All he wanted was to wake up next to her for the rest of his 'life'.

Yet, her father disapproved of their relationship, and took her away. And it absolutely drove the god of death insane.

He needed his darling. She was the only thing that brought color to his dull life.

He growls and tucks the rose into his cloak, it withered under his touch.

"If he's going to keep us apart.. Then I'm going to have to take you away my self." He grits his teeth and disappears into the wind.

-----------------

"Still no word on the God of death." One of your fathers knights bowed.

Cupid sighs, clearly getting a skullache. "Thank you sir ivory... Please return to your post."

Sir ivory nods and leaves the throne room.

Cupid sat in his throne, his skull in his hands. "Y/n.. What did you do? Why is he so infatuated with you?"

You shake your head. "All I did was cheer him up while he was feeling down! I didn't know he would grow obsessed with me!"

Cupid grits his teeth. ".. Its not your fault.. Its your aura.. It has that affect on others.. I never thought it would get this bad.."

He waves a hand for you to walk up to him, and you do. He takes your hand in his. "Y/n.. Please, I already lost your mother.. I can't loose you too. If you see him, stay away or come find me as soon as you can."

Your heart ached. You cared for the reaper.. You hated seeing him sad..all you wanted as for everyone to be happy.

"I will father." You can feel tears at the corners of your eyes, threatening to fall.

He seemed like he was about to break out into tears too, he pulled you into his chest, taking you into his warm embrace. "Thank you sweetheart.. I love you so much."

"...I love you too father." You hug him back, even though your heart was breaking.

--------------------

You woke up to the sound of something hitting your window. It sounded like pebbles?

You stepped off the side of your bed, after fixing your white night gown, you walked over to your window.

Looking out of it, you didn't see anything. Maybe it was an animal? One of the doves perhaps?

You opened the window and found a few black feathers laying on the windowsill.

Taking one in your hand, they were cold as death.

"That's odd.." You mutter.

"I know, I don't use them that often.~" A chillingly deep voice chuckles.

You make a soft squeak and look up, only to see the god of death, Sans, floating, two large wings flapped behind him.

"Hello darling.~" He smiles, waving his left hand.

"S-sans!? What are you doing here? If father sees you he'll turn you into mulch!" You whisper yell, your arms to your chest.

"Death is fine darling. And frankly I don't give a damn what your father does. I came to see you.~" He winks, slinking passed you.

You sigh and shut your window, locking it with the small gold latch.

You take a seat on the end of your bed, as he stood in front of you, his wings had disappeared.

"I appreciate the visit, but you really shouldn't be here! What if--" He cuts you off with a kiss.

Your face flushed a brilliant red, and it only made him chuckle and wrap his arms around your waist.

Your heart was hammering out of your chest as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Unbeknownst to you, your halo was beginning to fade to black, and downstairs, Cupid could tell something was wrong.

"Sire is something wrong?" One of the maids asks him.

Cupid clutched his stomach. "He's here.. Her innocence.." He mutters through the groans of pain.

Lockheart felt it in the pit of his stomach and he quickly grabbed his daggers and rushed up the stairs.

Amour was released from his restraints as he cackles and runs up the stairs his swords tight in his hand.

------------------

Reaper had crawled on top of you, his phalanges running through your hair as he kissed down your jawline.

Suddenly your door was kicked down, Lockheart threw one of his daggers at the god of death.

Its burning blade stung like embers as it entered his shin.

Death grit his teeth and quickly stood, tossing you over his shoulder.

Amour held his sword up high, its blade thirsty for blood. Yet, he stopped seeing you over the gods shoulder.

Death chuckles. "Good luck finding her..~" He takes out his scythe and slashes the horned angel.

Lockheart falls, holding his chest wound as he falls to the floor.

Amour grits his teeth about to charge at Death, yet he waves and you both disappear into black smoke.

Cupid rushed up to your room. "Did you get him!?"

Amour shook his head, lowering his sword. "They're gone brother.."

Lockheart's blood began to pool. "The b*tch cut me!"

Two maids rushed to the fallen angel's side with medical kits.

Cupid fell to his knees. His daughter, his only daughter, the only part of his wife he still had, was gone.

--------------------

Years had passed, the princess of love had never been seen since that fateful night.

The god of love fell into a deep depression, he never left his garden, or his daughters room.

Lockheart ruled over his castle during his absence, Amour ruled along side him, even Romeo helped out when he could.

The garden had grown thorns and most of the flowers had died.. Only one pink rose laid in the middle of the mess, it was the one she planted days before her disappearance.

It only made Cupids heart break even more every time he looked out the window.

Would he ever see her again? Only time would tell.

End. This was kind of a sequel to the one shot just like this in my last book.