Sans x pms! Reader.

Thanks for the request hun. I know how you feel. *digital hug*

Art (if its even there) is by me.

You groaned in pain as you rolled on your side, clutching your midsection. "Ssssaaaaannnnss."

Sans rolled over and faced you, one socket open. "Well, good morning to you too cupcake. What's the matter?" He tucked your bangs back with a lazy hand.

You groaned again, curling up in a ball, you couldn't move thanks to the pain in your midsection.

"Ohh.. Hang on cupcake. I'm here for ya." Sans says in concern, he sat up and took you in his arms, he stepped off the bed and carried you out into the hallway.

Papyrus was asleep currently, as it was pretty late at night.

Sans' slippers patted against the floor silently as he carried you to their bathroom. He held you close to his chest, rubbing his cheek against yours in a comforting way.

"Shh, it'll be over soon cupcake. Just a little longer." He whispers with his sleepy/morning voice.

(0///0 I love sans voice.. I got problems...)

He flipped the light on and stood you by the toilet. He even took a box of pads out from under the sink. "Here ya go. I'll be right outside."

He kisses your forehead then walks out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, and standing guard.

------------

After cleaning yourself up, you leaned on the sink in pain as you washed your hands. "Stupid cramps.." You mutter with gritted teeth.

After hearing the sink shut off, Sans was already at your side, he took you in his arms again, your arms tightly around his neck.

You buried your face into his t-shirt, taking in his scent, trying to think of something else besides the pain.

Sans was the sweetest boyfriend you ever had, all your others just left you in pain, not helping you at all with your lady problems.

But Sans, Sans was different. Very different. Sure he was freaked out the first time it happened, but after some explaining, he felt sorry for you and pampered you the whole time it lasted.

Sans had sat you on your shared bed once again, he handed you his jacket and the remote.

He dimmed the lights and handed you a bar of emergency chocolate that he had under his side of the bed.

With a flick of his phalanges, a tiny gaster blaster was in your lap, it purring as it nuzzled your midsection.

Sans smiled, taking a seat and pulling you in his lap, his arms tightly around you, his left hand glowed green as it rested on your lower waist, healing magic was amazing.

He was your own personal heating pad.

You flipped on your favorite channel, turning the TV down to a low setting, you relaxed into Sans taut chest, snuggling into the soft fur of his jacket.

Your hand gently petting the gaster blaster's head, scratching it between the horns.

Sans rested his head on your head.

He would help you get through this, after all, he would do anything for his soulmate.

End. (Short and sweet)