Nightmare x Reader.

Not a request, but for some reason everyone loves it when I write about Nightmare... Why? XD

Do I just have a good headcannon or something? Why do you all love dis goopy octopus?

Hey, I ain't judging *whispers* I like him too.

Ink sat behind you and began to brush your silk hair, tying a ribbon onto the braid. Dream sat by the door tapping his foot irritated.

"Ink, is this really needed?"

Ink nods. "Shut up I'm working! I gotta make her look presentable for your brother! She is bait after all."

You frown at his words and cross your arms. "I never agreed to this."

Ink seemed to ignore you, and just continued to dazzle you up.

Once he was done with your hair, he stood up overlooking you with a hand on his chin. "Hmm.. Dream is something missing?"

Dream shrugged his shoulders. "Oh I don't know.. MAYBE A DARN BRA!?"

Your face burned as you hid your chest even more than before.

Ink shook his head. "No that's not it.. Ooh! I know! Glitter! That makes everything better!"

Dream face palmed. "I'm so glad blue isn't here at the moment..."

You sighed. "Ink, this is humiliating! I feel like a tramp on Halloween!"

Ink shook his head. "Nonsense, it's for all the right reasons! We'll use you as bait, Nightmare won't be able to resist you! One you got him distracted we'll save everyone from the dungeon!"

Your cheeks flushed. "What about me!?"

Ink shrugged and took out a blue vile from his belt. "Sorry." He took off the lid and poured some of the blue glitter into his hand. "Close your eyes y/n."

You sighed and closed them.

Ink smiled and blew the glitter onto you. "Perfect!"

Dream frowned. "Ink.. Seriously?"

Ink waved dismissively and handed you your heels. "And done! Let's go!"

You frowned and kept your arms over your chest. "Fine.. But I'm only doing this to save Blue. Everyone else can screw themselves..."

Ink nods and takes you by the arm, and in a flash, you both were gone.

--------------

"I already hate this!" You yell, standing in the middle of a not snowing snowdin, and thanks to the outfit Ink put you in, you were freezing your arse off.

Ink's head popped out from behind a bush. "Shush! Go with the act! Seduce the octopus!"

Your cheeks burned. "Ink what the f**k!?"

Ink shrugged again and disappeared behind the bush.

You frowned, already hating Ink even more than usual. Until you heard a portal open behind you.

"Huh.. Nice view." A chuckle was heard behind you.

"Shut it. Ya nasty.." Nightmare growls to the second voice.

You turned to face the tar covered skeleton, he blushed but kept his eyes from wandering.

"Did Ink put you up to this?" He asks, taking his hands out of his pockets.

You nod, keeping your eyes down to your feet, to embarrassed and cold to look him in the eyes.

"I thought so..." He snaps his fingers. "Red, give the poor girl your jacket."

"But its cold out here!" Red whined, clutching the poofy coat.

Nightmare gave him a death glare, Red shut his mouth and handed him the coat.

Nightmare ripped it out of his hands harshly, he walked over to you and draped it over your shivering form.

You smiled and zipped it up, it covered your chest from wandering eyes. And you were warm. Very warm.

"Thank you." Your cheeks flushed as you got closer to the octo-skeleton.

Nightmare nods, a tendril going around your shoulders. "Alright, let's get you inside. You'll catch your death out here."

He lifted you into his arms, using his free hand he took of your heels and tossed them in the snow.

You snuggled into his neck, enjoying the warmth he gave off, which made his cheeks burn a light purple.

"Alright, let's get the hell out of here."

Red nods and follows after you both, the portal closing behind you three.

"I think my plan worked!" Ink cheered.

Dream narrowed his eyes at the artist. "Are you clinically insane or incredibly annoying?"

Ink shrugged. "I don't know, probably both."

Dream facepalms.

--------------

You sat on Nightmare's bed, blankets covering you like a burrito. A coffee mug filled with your favorite hit drink in your hands.

Nightmare was even nice enough to provide you with another change of clothes. Which looked a lot like Dreams outfit, but it was purple and white instead.

Nightmare sat next to you, a hand on your shoulder. "You doing alright?"

You nod. "Yeah, thank nm. I hated that stupid outfit.." You frown at the memory. Lucky for you, you would never see the thing again, Nightmare had Killer burn it.

"That's good. I won't deny though, you looked amazing in it." He chuckled next to your ear.

You playfully smack his hand. "Oh shut up you perv."

He laughs and pulls you into his lap, his warmth covering you once again, making you relax.

"How did they even manage to get you out of the castle two weeks ago?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "Dream had cookies."

Nightmare facepalmed. "Honey, you can't just leave just because they have cookies.. I was really worried.."

You turn and kiss his cheek. "That's because you worry too much, nighty~."

He growled and turned you to face him. "I do not.."

You wipe the tar from his other eye, noticing its heart shape. "Yes you do.~"

He growled playfully, and you were pinned under him. "Shut up.." He leaned down and pressed his teeth to your lips, you wrapped your arms around his neck.

-------------

Teddy threw Ink into a cell. "Goodnight ladies!" And with that he left after locking the cell.

Blue stood up from his bed and smiled seeing Ink. "Ink!"

Ink smiles and waves, well.. Tried to. "Heya blue!"

"ARE YOU HERE TO SAVE ME?" Blue asks with stars in his eyes.

"Nope.. My plan didn't exactly go the way I wanted it to.."

Blueberry frowned. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

"GOT ANY OTHER BRIGHT IDEAS INK!?" Dream yells from another cell.

Ink puts a hand on his chin in though. "I just might!"

Dream bangs his head against the bars. "Were doomed..."

End. :3