Gaster x reader.

Warning: I've never written about Gaster. So his personality could be wrong.

Its hard to find fanfics of gaster that aren't.. ....weird. 0_0

So, here ya go. Somethin' cute and short.

×××××××××××××××

Gaster was currently going through his blueprint's, trying to focus on many of his late projects, but as you can imagine, it was difficult.

With toddler and a baby running/crawling around. That could teleport and use telekinesis.

Gaster sighed setting his coffee cup down and clutching the side of his head, he had a massive skullache.

"Yo dad. Papyrus is crying and.. Idk why." Sans was so lazy he didn't even pronounce I don't know right.. He just used text.

Gaster sighed. "What did you do this time?"

"Nothin'... Okay I may have dropped him." Sans scratched the back of his neck.

Gaster quickly hopped out of his chair. "Sans! You can't just drop a baby and leave him!"

Sans shrugged. "You should know better than to trust me with something so tiny!"

Gaster ran out of his office to find the baby bones, yet, he stopped and let out a sigh of relief when he found Papyrus safely in your arms.

Papyrus was cooing with tiny 'nyeh's' as you rocked him in your arms.

You placed a kiss to Papyrus' for head and looked up at the royal scientist. "Hey w.d. Something wrong?"

He sighs, returning his glasses to his face. "Sans worried me.. He said he dropped Papyrus."

You rolled your eyes. "He just said that to get you to leave your office for once. You've been working too hard, you've hardly gotten any sleep."

Sans plopped in your lap, checking over Papyrus as he usually did. Even though he trusted you, he still worried about Papyrus.

Gaster took a seat next to you, crossing his long legs. "I'm sorry if I worried you, dear. Asgore has bombarded me with tons of projects.. Mostly garden related."

You leaned on him, your head in his shoulder, Sans head still in your lap, while Papyrus fiddled with your necklace.

"I understand. But you need to understand that you can't work yourself ragged. Its not good for you, and you should know that, Doctor." You wink at him.

Gaster rolled his eyes and smiled. "I know, but you know once I've set my mind on something, I won't stop until it is complete."

"That's because you're stubborn." You smile and press a kiss to his cheekbone.

"Well, I've got to put Papyrus down for his nap, I'll be back." You stand, Sans wrapped around your leg, and walked off to their shared room.

Gaster laid on the couch and watched you leave. It was true, he worked so much.. But, it filled his soul with joy that the boys wouldn't be alone while he was gone.

He was happy he met you years back.

×××Bonus×××

In the morning, the four of you were in the kitchen, you feeding Papyrus the only thing he'd ever eat which was spaghetti.

Sans sat next to you, his face covered in ketchup from his eggs.

And Gaster sat across from you reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee.

You all sat in silence, until Gaster suddenly spoke up, causing the three of you to look up at him.

"Sans." He started.

Sans wiped his face on his sleeve and set his fork down. "Yeah dad?"

"..How would you feel about a sister?"

"NO!"

You started laughing at Sans' frowny face as he crossed his arms with a pout.

Gaster laughed a little to himself as he flipped his paper back up. "I was only kidding."

"Good."

"Then again... Maybe I'm not."

"Dad I hate you."

"Love you too."

End. Sorry if its bad, I have no idea how Gaster acts, I based this off my headcannon of him.