Villains x reader.

Just a heads up, I gave almost every sans and papyrus new nicknames. That includes some of the villains!

I'll post a note right after this with all the new nicknames.

Also, I just love the bad guys so much. I can't find any good fanfics of em.. Help.

×××××××××××××××××

Being in castle full of murderer's isn't all that bad. Call me crazy I know, but none of them would ever land a phalange on you.

Cross actually found you while he was out on one of his patrols while he and the others were wreaking havoc on your home au.

He just picked you up and tucked you into the fluff off his coat, hiding you in it on the way back to the castle.

Sure Nightmare was angry at first, but after seeing your pure f/c soul and the fact you weren't scared of him, made him give Cross the okay to keep you.

Over time, each of them had warmed up to you. Each of them gaining a crush on you. Which caused them all to argue over the most dumbest things.

Like, who you would sit by, who's lap you would sit in. Who's room you were staying in, who was going to give your their jacket, who was going to take you out. It was cute really.

You were currently sitting in Cross' lap while you both watched some corny horror films, although they lacked in effects and ratings you watched them anyway.

Chara played with your DS, getting angry with the pokemon league again for the fifteenth time tonight.

"HUMAN!" A rough voice takes your attention from the tv, making you look to the left and see Thad standing with his arms crossed.

Thad was the red spiky version of Blueberry, belt laced with studs and chains on his hips. His red bandana tied into a torn bow on the back of his head.

Cross rolled his eye lights and wrapped his arms around your waist tighter, hiding his face in the nape of your neck, groaning at Thad's interruption.

"Yes BlackBerry?" You tease with a soft smile and a wink.

Thad rolls his eyes, tapping his heel against the wooden floor. "DON'T CALL ME THAT! NOW, GET YOUR FLESHY ASS UP! YOU MUST TRY THIS NEW BURRITO RECIPE I HAVE MADE!"

"Did someone say food?" Teddy appears around the corner with his massive form. Red eye light softening at the sight of you.

Thad growls. "FOR THE HUMAN! NOT YOU EGGHEAD!"

Teddy narrows his eye and slowly lifts his axe. "Call me that again, I dare ya."

"Would you all shut up! God, can't I get a nap for ten minutes without you dumb asses yelling!?" Myers yells from the stairs.

Teddy moves to the side so the smaller skeleton can step into the living room. Myers lacked eyes, black ink ran down his cheeks, black sweater with white shorts. His slippers had bloodstains on them.

He sends a bashful smile to you with a ebony blush, which causes all the skeletons in the room to glare at him harshly.

"SO, TO THE KITCHEN MADAM?" Thad smiles and takes your hand in his, escorting you to the kitchen.

The other skeletons look at each other for a solid second, then tackle and trample each other trying to chase after you.

×××××××××××××××××

Thad smiles proudly as you finish your second helping of his culinary masterpiece. He's perfected his cooking since you've started to live in the castle.

"This is amazing Thad!" You smile, wiping your face with a napkin.

"OF COURSE IT IS! I MADE IT! MWAH HAH HAH HAH!" He cackles, blue blush on his cheeks at your praise.

"Heh. Always cocky despite lacking one huh?" Ashes chuckles, suddenly beside you, arm dropped over your shoulder.

Thad crosses his arms. "SHUT YOUR HOODED MOUTH! THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO BE SPEAKING OF THAT, DISGUSTING!"

Ashes shrugs his shoulders and lays his skull on your shoulder, a purr rumbling in his chest. He always was far more cuddly than the other guys.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Error asks, warping into the kitchen starting Thad once again.

"I don't know. But y/n, isn't your favorite movie coming on in five minuets?" Nightmare smirks, looking more smug than normal.

You gasp. "Oh my gosh! Yes it is!"

Nightmare chuckles wrapping a tendril around your waist to pluck you from Ashes' grip. "Let's watch it then."

Growling can be heard from behind him in the kitchen, yet he doesn't pay any attention to them. Simply caressing your hips with a free tendril.

××××××××××××××

You sat in Nightmare's lap this time, while seven other skeletons tried to squeeze their way next to you. Teddy couldn't fit on the couch, so he stood behind you, silently sniffing your hair like he always does.

Ashes already laid on your lap, after shoving four other skeletons onto the floor. Myers sat to your right, skull in your shoulder.

Thad sat angrily on the floor, arm wrapped around your leg, cheek nuzzling your knee. Error sat on the arm of the couch, holding one of your hands.

Cross sat on the floor, his fluff tickling your right thigh slightly. And finally Ryder laid across your feet, snoring halfway through the opening credits.

You giggled. You didn't care that your au had been destroyed, all that mattered was the skeleton pile you were currently in.

End. :3 I love the bad boys so much. That can be loveable when they want to be.