Yandere! Dream x reader.

I love Dreamy boi. And him as a yandere is amazing :3 Thanks for the request hun!

His voice is too cute, I almost squealed loudly and it was two in the morning! :D

If you haven't, listen to TumTumGum's voice for him, I love it. (On YouTube)

---------------

As soon as he saved you he's been keeping an eye on you ever since.. Something about you stuck out to him.

He didn't know why, but something had drawn him to you. Ink and Blue were very freaked out by it, Dream would talk about you all the time some details would make Ink cover Blue's ears.

Dream and you had gotten closer thanks to him visiting you in your dreams, he lied and said that he was sent to protect you and you believed him.

You had called the positive keeper over to talk to him about the bad nightmares you've gotten recently, they were starting to take a toll on you.

Making you stay up late and get lack of sleep, it was bending your mind and you felt horrible.

Dream sat next to you on your bed, rubbing your back. "Y/n, I'm so sorry I had no idea it was so bad!"

You sighed and hugged him, letting his aura get to you, it making you sleepy, a smile crept its way on your face as you rested your head on his shoulder.

Dream's face burned a bright gold as he held you by the waist tightly, his fingers running through your hair as you slowly dozed off in his arms.

He grit his teeth. How dare Nightmare be torturing his darling!? Sending you dreams that would slowly make you go insane... Was this to spite him? How did he even know about you?

Unless.. Ink or Blue blabbed and told him about you..

His eye lights shrank as his hands balled into fists, shaking with anger. "They'll all pay for what they've done to you my sweet..."

Dream lays you down on your side, kissing your forehead and blessing you with good dreams filled with love and joy.

He growls and warps to find his brother.

----------------

Nightmare was terrorizing another au as he usually did, this time it was Swapfell, many monsters struggled in the tendrils, lacking air.

Dream stood in front of them, each of them smiling, hoping that he'd be saving them. But he wasn't.

Nightmare sent a smile to his brother. "About time you got here, where's you're little crew? Or did they ditch you?" He chuckled.

Dream stood there emotionless, a shadow casting over hid eyes, his smile suddenly got wider as his eyes burned a deep scarlet.

"What the f**k?" Nightmare dropped the many monsters as a morning star staff pierced through his throat.

Nightmare's body collapsed on the ground, in a puddle of his own blood and tar. His crown fell to the ground and dinged as it fell at Dream's feet.

Dream just kept smiling as he stared down at it before crushing it with his foot.

He walked over to his bothers corpse and ripped the morning star out of his throat, then proceeded to stab it into his back over and over.

Ink and Blue appeared through a portal. "Nightmare should be right here!"

Ink ran over to the puddle of tar and blood a hand over his mouth. "Oh god.. Dream what did you do!?"

Dream stopped the slicing, turning to face Ink, who was standing there in shock before throwing up black paint to the side.

Blue shook in fear and evacuated all the monsters in the area, taking them to waterfall.

"Dream.. Why would you do this!? He's your own brother!" Ink yelled after wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

Dream didn't reply, then pinned Ink down in the snow, his boot holding Ink down, cracking his ribs.

"He tried to hurt her.... Giving my poor darling horrible nightmares... Driving her pretty little mind insane.. I couldn't have him hurt her again.. You would understand if you didn't lack emotions." Dream's foot pressed harder into the artists chest.

"You'll be wanting to hurt her too... Why can't you all just let me be happy?" Dream grit his teeth and jammed his staff into Ink's eye, stabbing it all the way through.

Now... Where did Blue go?

----------------

You woke up from your pleasant dream to find Dream sitting on the edge of your bed, muttering to himself.

"Dream? Are you okay?" You ask, resting your hand on his shoulder.

Dream turns to you, melting under your touch, his eyes a very threatening scarlet, but they became soft once they met with your e/c eyes.

He suddenly wrapped you in a tight embrace. "They bad man's gone now... No more nightmares for you sweetie."

You smiled and hugged him back, enjoying his warmth.

You couldn't see it, but he was smirking widely over your shoulder as his grip became tighter.

No one could hurt you now.

End....?

I hope you enjoyed!