Chapter 23: Cya Shad!

Shad's POV

"IRENE! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME TO THE BLASTED PLACE AGAIN!", I yelled to no one in particular.

No one was here. I was in a white void of some kind. Great, my plans thwarted by a goody to shoes, her incarnation, and her puny friends.

"IRENE! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!", after I shouted Irene and Esmund came from seemingly nowhere

. "Shad...", Esmund growled.

"Shad we are here to stop you from causing any more harm.", Irene said.

"Good luck. You couldn't do it the first time what makes you think you can do it this time?", I mocked her.

"We can't, but we can do this.", what does that mean?

I then saw the other Divine reveal themselves. Oh holy –

Irene's POV

I stood with the other Divine Warriors surrounding Shad. Our plan was to send him to a dimension that will weaken him even more than we could, so that we could encase him in an amulet. I know, amulets haven't had the best reputation recently, but we are planning to give it to Aphmau and her friends to keep in safe. But, before we could send Shad to that dimension, we had to tire him out. We fought for what seemed like hours. Shad had finally drawn weary. I then used a bright flash of light to engulf him, sending him to said dimension. When he was even weaker we would receive him as the amulet.

Now that Shad is gone, Aphmau and her friends should have a better chance at helping Laurance.

"You know Shad will come back right Irene. There are still Shadow Knights in this world.", Kul'Zak told me.

"Yes I know, we can't undo the damage that Shad has done. That why we need to make sure that the new group of Divine and their friends are ready for when that day comes."

They all nodded.