Chapter 14: What did you do the Nights Before?

Aphmau's POV

As we walked away from the building Garroth told us that he was going to check up on his mother. So Katelyn escorted me home all though I said it wasn't necessary. Was we walked into my home Katelyn told me she would pick up Lilith, "Thank you Katelyn."

My eyes then went over to Aaron sword in the corner, with everything happening I didn't stop to remember him, as Aaron that is. My eyes then started to water and tears drained down my face.

"You loved him didn't you?", Katelyn asked me.

"No-", I said swiping tears from my eyes.

"Aphmau, you know you can't lie to me."

"I-I did Katelyn."

"Did you...,"

"Yes we did, but as you can tell I didn't get impregnated.", I sighed

"Are you going to tell Garroth, Laurance or anyone else?", she questioned in a hushed tone.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell Garroth or Laurance this. Either way I tell them they're going to be mad."

"Well, I suggest that you do so before they find out themselves. And as I said before I'll get Lilith and bring her here for you.", she said walking out.

I think I'll tell Garroth first, he might not overreact as much as Laurance. So tomorrow morning I'll tell him.

Laurance POV

I saw Katelyn and Aphmau walk into her house. I decided to go see Aph because I heard she wasn't feeling well. I walked to the door but before I knocked I heard Katelyn ask Aph something.

"You loved him didn't you?"

"No-", I listened in, hearing that she did love Aaron hurt but then I heard that she tried to get pregnant with him hurt even worse. Before I heard anymore of the conversation I walked away in anger.

😟I guess we all now where this is going. You're welcome Aarmau fans and I'm sorry Laurmau and Garmau fans (I can feel your pain). But don't worry thing will get better...probably. Oh and sorry for updating so late , I lost track of time. Thanks for reading and cya!

AstridTJC