Chapter 18:

Aphmau's POV

We were still in the Divine Dimension and I was sparing with Irene, terribly in fact. My mind was everywhere, it was with Garroth, Laurance and Shad. 'I wonder why Laurance ran away-', my thoughts were cut off by Irene pining me to the ground.

"Aphmau, you seem distracted, what's on your mind?", she said helping me up.

"Umm..., I was just thinking about Shad and stuff.", I mumbled.

"Really? Are you still having nightmares about him?"

"N-no, actually the nightmares I do have now aren't caused by Shad."

"When Esmund and I came to get you, Garroth and you seemed to..., have something going on?" (You missed an entire two chapters lady)

I shook my head no and tears started to form again. I told Irene everything. I told her about Laurance leaving and Garroth. How I didn't know what to do because those two were always there for me, when one couldn't be here another was. They were always supporting me and no matter what mistake I did they always still loved me.

"So..., you're not, pregnant?", WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE! I JUST POURED OUT MY HEART AND THE ONLY THING SHE'S CONCUSING ON IS MY BELLY!

Breathe Aphmau, "N-no, where you listening to what I even said after I mentioned that part?"

"Okay then," she said with a weird look on her face, "Either way for Garroth, Katelyn is right, you should give him some space. He'll calm down soon."
"But what if he doesn't! What if he doesn't come back! Like Aaron or Laurance!", I fell on my knees and sobbed, "Laurance! I almost forgot about him! Irene!", I looked up again, hopeful she has any info.

"Aphmau...," she came down to my level and sat down, stroking my back, just like what Aaron would do when I was upset.

"Irene, w-what about Laurance. Please, do you have any idea has to what happened?", I said still crying.

"I'll see what I can do.", she let go of me and sat in meditation like pose closing her eyes. "Aphmau, I need you to hold my hand, I may have the power to sense him but it won't last long. You have the relic which gives you my full power."

I nodded and did the same as her holding her hand and closed my eyes. I focused my energy on her and she focused her energy on Laurance. Suddenly there was darkness.