attention -luke

(creds to tumblr)

"Luke", you giggled crawling towards him on the couch. He completely ignored you keeping his eyes glued to the TV. "Really?", you said plopping back down. Not a word. Eyes still on the TV. "Well i'm glad you find the TV more interesting than me", you said getting up.
You wanted him tonight. Not only but you needed him. You were aching for him. The sight of him even made you ache.
You knew he was focused on the TV but you knew you could get his attention somehow.
You went upstairs and slid out of your loose baggy clothes. You looked through your wardrobe and found the one. You put on a lingerie that you had bought a while back. You were saving it for a time like this.
Then you went to the washroom and put on a red lipstick. There was something about it that made Luke go crazy.
You walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner at him. Eyes still on the TV. "Hey Luke", you called over to him. "What?", he said watching the game on TV. You rolled your eyes, you took a step out and called his name again. "Luke", you whispered stepping towards him. "What do you wa-", he yelled stopping in his words.
His eyes turned a darker shade of brown as he looked you up and down multiple times. You walked towards him slowly. "I want you now", you said straddling his lap. You looked down and started playing with his hoodies draw strings.
You looked back up at his dark eyes and slowly moved your lips towards his. He quickly grabbed the remote and pressed the pause button. He laid his hands down on your hips and pulled you close to him before you planted your lips on his. He deepened the kiss and pulled you into him more. You started rolling your hips on his lap causing him to moan into the kiss.
He broke apart from the kiss and moved his finger down to your core. Your face hardened. Your legs were shaking as he brushed over your wetness. You moaned his name as he began thrusting his fingers in and out of you. You arched your back as he hit your g-spot. "Luke I'm close", you said feeling you come close to your high point. He flipped you over and ripped off your lingerie, taking a moment to look at you. "Your so beautiful", he said before taking his shirt and pants off.
He got into position before slowly inserting himself. "You ready?", he asked quickly. You nodded before he thrusted himself into you. He started off slow and slowly started going faster. "harder", you moaned feeling yourself tighten around him. He slammed into you hitting your g-spot multiple times. "Luke!", you screamed his name as you hit your high point. He collapsed on top of you as he hit his high point as well.
He laid beside you on the couch, both of you breathing heavy. "thank you Lukey", you joked squeezing his cheek. He laughed before standing up and putting his boxers back on. You quickly ran upstairs putting your comfy clothes on and ran back down. You cuddled into Luke as you finished watching his game on TV.