dinner tease {Beau}

"Beau stop it or I'll make sure your balls are on fire - and no, not in the positive way," you whisper shout in Beau's ear. His hand is on your thigh, slowly caressing the inner part with his fingers. Tingles are going through your whole body and you can't shtop thinking about how much you love those fingers and all they can do to you. You can almost feel the smirk plastered across Beau's face.

Damn him and his sexy body.

It's the monthly dinner with the Brooks family and you're sitting next to Beau, your boyfriend. On the other side of you is Jai and across the table is Luke. The rest of your family and the Brooks family is mixed up around the table in the chique restaurant you're at.

You and the Brooks family have known each other for years now and every month the two families would go out and have dinner at a random place. The Brooks brothers are your best friends and a week ago you got the tag of Beau's girlfriend.

"That's too bad because I'm not going to stop and I was thinking of you riding my cock tonight" he whispers back in a husky voice.

His hand slowly travels up your black lace dress and you take a short intake of breath. Is it getting hot in here? Luke looks at you with a weird look on his face and you quickly slap away Beau's hand.

"What do you think?" Nonna looks at you with a curious look on her face.

You feel Beau's hand traveling up your dress again. Only this time his hand passes you thigh and goes up to your lady area. His hands are warm and his long fingers are brushing against your underwear. You're getting hot right now and unfortunately Beau knows it too. He puts more pressure on his fingers and very slowly begins to rub you through your also black lace underwear.

Oh shit, you're turned on so bad right now.

"Mmmmwhat were we talking about?" you ask politely, hoping the first bit didn't sound like a moan. However, considering Luke looks at you with a weird look again and Beau's smirk is even bigger, it did.

"Having a hard time concentrating, honey?" Beau whispers in your ear.

"I will make sure you will have a hard time when we get home," you say challenging. You hear him chuckle.

"I'd love that."

"We were talking about the new single of the boys. What do you think of it?" Gina asks you with a smile.

"It's great, I mean-" You are interrupted by Beau's hand, slipping into your panties. His hands are warm and his long fingers wander around your area. You have to restrain yourself from letting out a shreek.

"Amazing, love it." You say quickly and you grab your glass of water, taking a big gulp. His fingers travel up and down your lips and you grab his wrist, as an attempt to pull his hand out of your underwear. Unfortunately, Beau is too strong for you and he even begins to draw circles around your clit with his middle and index finger. You try your best not to moan but fuck his hands are good!

"What about you Beau?" Gina asks.

"I have to agree with her, I love it..." as Beau speaks, he suddenly puts his middle finger in your now wet pussy and you gasp, choking on your water. Everyone looks at you with worried looks as you cough a couple of times, Beaus finger never leaving you. He curls his finger and a mixture of a choke and a moan come out of your mouth.

Then Luke did the unimaginable.

Oh shit.

He looks at you with a weird look again as you cough up some of the water. Beau looks at him and gestures under the table when everyone is too busy with you almost choking. You look at Luke with a warning look, but he lifts the table cover and ducks his head under the table. Only a second later he comes up again and looks at Beau with a huge grin, obvioulsy approving of his actions.