Breakfast {Skip}

I lay on the couch and watch him cooking in the kitchen. I smile and straight my t shirt, and only my t shirt and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his perfect torso and lay my head on his back. He jumped a little and than realised it was me.

"Hey beautiful" He says. "You look so hot right now" I whisper and run my hand down his chest. He sighs and I smirk. He knows exactly what I'm doing right now. "Not now baby girl" He says and poured some oil in the pan. "I wanna do so many bad things with you" I growl in his ear and start sucking on it. He put his hands on mine and takes them off his body. "No" He says but I know he want me as bad as I want him. I take a step back and run my hand over his bare back and wrap my fingers around the band of his boxers. I pull on it and slap it against his skin. He trust a little bit forward and I chuckle. "I would run my tongue over your nipples and take your piercing in my mouth" I say and sit down on the table. "Let my hands slide down your thighs and than slowly up to your dick" I say and smirk. I know he bites his lip right now. "Taking you in my hands and start pumping so painfully slowly you fucking beg me for moving harder" I start moaning a little but he still doesn't look. I jump off the table and take his arm away and stand infront of him now, between him and the counter. I kiss his collarbone and bite down on it softly. I wrap my arms around his torso and make circles on his back. I buck my hips and rub our crotches together.

"Daniel" I whisper and suck on his neck. "Babe, let go or there is no breakfast!" He says but he doesn't take my hands away. "You can have something else for dinner Daniel" I say and run my tongue over his chest and take his piercing between my teeth. I run my hands up his back and than rip my shirt off, showing my naked body. "Babe, stop" He mumbles and looks over my shoulder into the pan with bacon and eggs. 

"Sssh" I say and put my hand on his crotch and squeeze it a bit. He bite his lip again and I look into his eyes.

"Fine, If you don't want it I'll do it myself" I growl and crawl under his arm and walk to the livingroom. I hear some noises and know he comes about a few seconds. I lean back against the wall and spread my legs. I run my hand over my body and cup my womanhood. I buck my hips, teasing myself. "O Daniel!" I moan and rub my clit softly. I look over at the kitchen and see him staring at me, still cooking. I wink and than slam 3 fingers into myself. "O FUCK!" I yell and stretch my back. With my free hand I start kneading my boobs. I take my nipple between my fingers and punch it. "O jesus, fuck me harder Daniel" I moan and buck my hips. I throw my head back and bite my lips. "DANIEL, O FUCK, I-I GONNA C-CUM!" I yell and at that moment someone removed my hand. I gasp and open my eyes. A lust full Daniel stand infront of me, his boner almost through his boxers.

"You fucking tease" He growl and bite down in my neck and sucks on it. I wrap my arms around him and he put his hands on my ass, wanting me to jump. I wrap my legs around him, my juices dripping on his boxers. I start grinding on him making him moan into my neck. He licks down my body. "Fuck me Daniel. Set my world on fire" I moan when he takes my nipple into his mouth. He walk upstairs but when he's almost upstairs he falls down on the stairs and I sit on his lap. "I can't take it anymore, I can't even walk anymore with a boner like this" He moans and ripped off his boxers. He picked me up and I straddle him again. He put his hands on my hips and I slam myself down on his dick. I scream in pleasure and wrap my arms around his neck, putting my hands in his hair.

"Fuck me harder" I yell and lay my head on his shoulder. He bucked his hips, trusting harder in me than before. His tip brushing against my g-spot everytime. He hold himself against the banisters and one hand around my hips. "I fuck, I gonna cum" I moan and suck on his neck. "Hold it baby girl" He moans and trust a few more times in me. He cums into you, making you cum too. 

He looks at you and smiled. He takes a deep breath and bite his lip. "I was wrong, there is nothing better than this for breakfast" He mumbles and pecks your lips. "Babe, carry me downstairs?" I whisper and blush, not able to walk for such a long time. He winked and picked me up. "Ofcourse, everything for my naughty princess"