intoxicated {Luke [Part 2]

His lips detached from your neck and he poked out his tongue running it over the hickey he had just made. His fingers were tracing the waist band of your shorts as he moved his face in line with yours, his eyes switching from your eyes to your lips, a smirk appearing on his. He took his lip in his mouth nibbling on his lip ring as he admired your perfect features.

"damn Darcy, you're so hot" Luke said as you felt his hand snaking up your body, feeling each and everyone on of your curves.

"really Luke? You only just noticed!?" you joked with a wink. "now fucking get on with it" you giggled in his ear, and with that you felt Luke's hand reach behind your neck pulling at the strings of your bikini top. You helped my uncliping the back before Luke chucked it aside. He admired your half naked body for a moment before he knelt up and started fiddling with his belt. You sat yourself up to help, his crotch right in front of your face and you weren't holding back.

You flipped his belt open and his trousers were off before Luke even realised what was happening. You knelt up so your were face to face with Luke. You placed a kiss on his lips before beginning your decent down his body. You kissed a trail all the way down from his lips to the top of his boxers where his erection could prominently be seen straining against the thin material.

Looking up at Luke you ran your fingers along the inside of the waist band before pulling them, a hiss coming from like as his length sprung up out of his confines. You bit your lip still looking at Luke and smiled. Your mouth opened and your tongue poked out just licking the tip, before you traveled down the whole length and back up again causing a loud exhale from Luke. Closing your mouth around the tip you felt Luke involuntary buck his hips forward forcing more of him into your mouth. You took it in, sucking and bobing your head up and down, taking as much in as you could handle, fighting your gag reflex as hard as you could.

Luke's hands were soon in tangled your hair guiding your head back and forth down his length. Low groans of your name and other profanities could be heard escaping Luke's lips. The high from the drug only intensifying the amazing feeling he was getting from you.

Suddenly with no warning Luke grabbed your hair hard and pulled you completely off his length and up to his face.

"ok enough foreplay, I want you and I want you now." he growled, his face only inches from yours. His hot breath hitting your cheeks.

"well fucking have me then." you confidently stated back, before Luke took his hand out of your hair and pushed you backwards, your back hitting the ground hard, but feeling no pain because of the drug.

All you could feel was the warmth in your core getting hotter still in your desire for Luke. He ripped your shorts and knickers off straight away and positioned himself over you.

"Look me in the eyes." he said in a low voice.

You looked straight into his eyes, normally light, but now dark and filled with lust. Lust for you. With no warning Luke thrusted his whole length into you causing a strangled scream to leave your lips and your eyes to roll back and shut. Luke didn't move again so you shot your eyes open to be met with his stern face looking back at you.

"I said look me in the fucking eyes. Every time you look away in going to stop, got it?"

Oh fuck, you thought. You'd never seen this this sexually aggressive side to Luke.. but oh my god did you love it.

You decided to push him to his limit, just to see what he'd do. Maybe it was the drug, or maybe it was your new found intense lust for Luke. But whatever it was you were going to make the very best of this moment.

"oh.. and what if I don't?" you said with a smirk stretching across your lips.

"then you'll have to be punished like the little slut you are." Luke growled, with no hesitation in his voice. "so you're gunna look me in the eyes, ok?"

"hmmm, I guess i'll try.." you said cheekily looking him dead in the eye once again.

You bucked your hips up remembering Luke was still inside you. He drew himself out of you agonisingly slowly until only the tip was left in, before thrusting himself fully back into you again, stretching you to your limits. Both of you letting out throaty moans each time. He began to build up a rhythm and speed, and before long you were both muttering profanities along with groans and moans as he was pounding in and out of you.

The hot summer air causing you both to become hot very quickly, Lukes hot clammy skin against yours felt amazing, everything felt amazing as you stayed locked eyes with Luke. The drug running through both your systems was making the whole experience 100 times better as your senses were heightened beyond belief. Luke's thrusting became too much and you could feel your orgasm building up in the pit of your abdomen. Your eyes shutting as the pleasure started to build. But again, Luke stopped. It was impossible to keep your eyes from closing and rolling back when you felt so good but if you wanted to finish you were going to have too.

"I fucking hate you Luke. I'm so close." you said as you opened his eyes.

"good, then I think it's your time to do some work, don't you?" he smirked as you felt him grasp you by the hips and flip you over so he was on his back and you were sitting firmly and fully on his length.

"oh my god" you gasped as this new angle gave you a whole new feeling.

You placed your hands forward into Luke's chest as you slowly began to rise your hips and slam them back down again into his crotch. This new position had not only you making a load of noise, but Luke too, and this turned you on no end. Hearing his throaty grunts and strangled moans only spurred you on to ride him as best he'd ever been ridden. You got into a rhythm, gyrating your hips as you bounced up and down.

"fuck" Luke whispered as he took hold of your hips digging his fingertips into your flesh.

The pain only adding to the pleasure you were feeling, feeling your skin bruise under his tight grip. You grazed your painted nails down Luke's toned chest leaving red marks all the way down. He began helping you by lifting your hips up in a rhythm and pulling you back down onto him as he thrust upwards deep into you.

You leant forward onto Luke keeping your rhythm putting your hands either side of his neck onto the grass. The new angle hitting your g-spot incessantly causing a loud moan to leave you lips.

"oh my god Luke, I'm close." you say straight into his ear.

"just hold it for a few more minutes, make it last baby" he whispered as he began sucking on your collar bones leaving hickeys all along your chest.

You felt that feeling again, the warm tingly feeling in your abdomen, you held it back as best you could making you moan louder and louder as the feeling you were holding back got stronger and stronger.

"Ok let it go!" Luke groaned as he was reaching his peak too.

He reached down between you placing his thumb on your clit and rubbing circles, knowing this would intensify your orgasm. Your toes curled and your back arched as it hit. Your eyes rolled back and closed as you whimpered Lukes name and cursed your way through your orgasm. The drug rushing through your veins only accentuating your peak.

Your walls tightening around Luke and your moaning of his name pushed him over the edge and you feel him twitch inside you. He let's out a groan as he releases all he has inside you, feeling his warm cum filling you up and running down your leg. He sits up and pecks you on the lips as you roll off him and lay on the grass beside each other recovering from your orgasms and coming down from the drug.

You both got half dressed and laid on the grass in each others company, wasting the day away. You didn't know how this would affect your relationship with Luke, but right now, in the bliss you felt at that moment, you didn't care.