Punishment {Luke}

"Luke I swear it was an accident" I said with a quiver of fear. Never in my life had I seen Luke so angry at me.

"He kissed you and you fucking let him" he growled grabbing my arm. His face was red and his eyes were dark. I knew then that I was screwed.

"No I didn't, I would never do that Luke" I breathed hoping he would just let the whole situation go. Of course I was wrong.

"You need to be taught a lesson love" he paused "Go to the playroom, I will be in there in five minutes if you are not I will go ten times harder, and trust me, you don't even understand what you have coming." As Luke finished his sentence I bolted downstairs and ran into the playroom. Luke had this installed after we had met. I didn't understand why at first, but then I learned he was into all of the kinky shit that I had only heard about in books.

I walked over to the bed letting my thoughts engulf me. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Luke was very very rough in bed. To be honest it turns me on so much more than I ever thought it would. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door slam closed. I shot my eyes over to the door and saw a shirtless Luke. I felt a twitch in my center just from looking at him. He was a hand-sculpted God. Just thinking about him had me soaking.

"Come here Y/N" Luke demanded. I swiftly walked over to Luke not wanting to upset him anymore than I already have. He looked at me and squinted his eyes. I wondered what he was doing, and my question was answered when he grabbed the riding crop from the wall. Oh my God. We had only used this once and he wasn't nearly as mad.

"So, here is the deal babygirl, you are going to do exactly what I say. If you refuse than the consequences will be much much worse" he said giving me a sly grin.

"Get on the bed now" he spit. I walked over to the bed and held my knees up to my chest so he wasn't as close to me. Luke harshly laughed. He reached and latched onto my ankle then tugged me into him. My hips hit his and we both groaned. I could feel how hard he was, and if it weren't for these jeans he would feel how fucking soaked I was. Luke motioned me to sit up, and so I did. Our lips connected roughly making me moan out at the feel of his soft plump lips.

He slid his hands down my back and to the front of my shirt. He lifted it up and over my head, than proceeded to fling it onto the floor. He wasted no time and unclipped my bra throwing it behind his head. He cupped my breasts with such a force that I was taken back. I gasped as he leaned down and flicked his tongue over my nipple. He swirled his tongue and bit down causing me to moan loudly. Luke's head snapped up at the sound of my moan.

"Shut up, you will not speak unless I say" he growled. I nodded to let him know I understood. He pushed me back so I was laying flat on the bed. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs in a rush. Once they were off he looked up at me and smirked.

"Baby, baby, baby" he sighed.

"You know I must punish you" he stopped and looked into my eyes "So don't try to get out of it." Luke slid my panties down my legs so I was completely bare. He licked his lips at the sight, making me blush. He held the riding crop in his right hand slapping it up and down into his left hand. I felt a rush of excitement every time he snapped the crop into his hand. He jumped onto the bed and placed the crop in the valley of my breasts. He slid it down my stomach and on each of my thighs making me shiver.

I closed my eyes wanting to savor the feel of the cold crop on my body. My eyes snapped open when I felt a slap on my pussy. I moaned lowly keeping quiet like Luke said.

"Turn around. I want to make your beautiful ass nice and red" he said making me whip around and set myself on my knees. His palm was soft on my ass and I wanted to moan. The riding crop was cracked onto my left cheek making me launch forward. It hurt so bad but felt so good at the same time. Then there was a slap on my right cheek. Luke kept going back and fourth between the left and the right.

By the fifteenth slap I was done. I could not take anymore. Luke knew it. He rubbed his hand on my bum making me moan. I was so fucking sensitive I could cry. Luke quickly got off the bed and took off his slacks and boxers.

"Oh baby I love the color red on you" Luke growled scooping his arm under my stomach and flipping me onto my back.

"I am going to fuck you now Y/N even though I want your lips wrapped around my cock, I can't wait any longer" he rasped. I wasn't prepared for when Luke shoved his cock into me. I moaned out from pain and pleasure that was coursing through my body.

"Fuck baby" Luke moaned, his eyes closed. I took this moment to just look at my beautiful boyfriend. I was so lucky. Luke started to move making me groan. He opened his eyes and brought his forehead down onto mine. Luke started to thrust harder and harder trying to find my g-spot. On one especially hard thrust I cried out.

"Oh f-fuck Luke" I said as he hit where I needed him. He started to roll his hips bring me close to my high. I was so rolling my hips along with him giving both of us the pleasure we craved. I was about to hit my high when Luke pulled out making me whine.

"Ride me as hard as you can" he growled quickly lifting me and setting himself onto the pillows. I was straddling him as he laid half up and half down. I grabbed his big dick and set it at my entrance. I slammed down onto him making Luke launch forward. He had his face buried into my neck biting and licking anywhere he could. I started to bounce up and down while clenching. I was almost to my high and I knew he was too.

I started to roll my hips making his eyes roll into the back of his head. He grasped my hips and held me in place as he started to thrust up with such force I had lost my breath. Luke did not stop he kept going not slowing down.

"Fuck Luke I c-can't I have to cum" I moaned as Luke fucked me with every bit of energy in him. He moaned at the name.

"No Y/N you will not cum until I say" he yelled. With that he went even faster. My clit was rubbing against his hipbone and I couldn't take it. Luke thrusts never slowed he kept going as fast as he could.

"Luke P-please"

"Cum for me babygirl, cum as hard as you can for me" he moaned. With that I let it all go. I was shaking so hard as Luke's thrusts slowed.

"OH FUCK Y/N YES YES YES" he growled and came as hard as I had ever seen him come. I was still shaking when Luke and I came down from our highs. Luke lifted me off him and placed me next to him streaching his arm over my naked body.

"I love you so much Y/N I'm sorry if I hurt you" he clamied as he kissed my neck.

"I love you too Luke, that was so fucking hot" I said trying to catch my breath still. Luke laughed and next thing I knew, we were both asleep.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? FEEDBACK PLEASE