Stay {James}

As the movie James and I were watching ended I looked at the clock. "I should get going" I said standing up. He stood and took my hand, "Why don't you stay?" I bit my lip and thought it over, "I really shouldn't James" He stepped closer, "The snows pretty heavy though and it's awfully cold out there" he said sweetly. "I know" I said looking out the window. "How about a drink? Tea or hot chocolate maybe" I smiled, "Just one, okay babe?" He smiled and went into the kitchen while I curled up on the sofa.

He came back some time later with two mugs of hot chocolate. He sat next to me and handed me a mug. "For you my beautiful lady" he said. I smiled, "Why, thank you" We sat there and talked about the snow and holiday plans we wanted to do. After my cup was empty I looked at James, "I guess I should go now" I said. He groaned, "Please stay" I smiled, "What if we get snowed in?" He smirked, "Then we will be together. Please stay?" I smiled at him and he pouted, "Please (Y/N)?" I smiled and caved in, "Fine. I'll stay" He leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Great" He picked up our empty mugs and took them to the kitchen before returning.

He laid on the couch and I laid between his legs. He played with my hair and we laid there in silence a moment before I turned to face him. "I love you" I said laying my head on his chest. "I love you too" he said brushing his fingers down my arm. "What are we going to do tonight?" I asked. "Whatever you want" he said softly. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile that could stop hearts. "You" I whispered. "Me what?" He asked. "I want you" I said before kissing him. His lips were gentle and warm against mine. I stood up, "Let's go to bed?" He nodded and followed me to his room.

I took off my pants and crawled into bed in my shirt and panties. James's eyes raked over my bare legs as he climbed into bed in his boxers. I laid my head on his chest and one leg across his waist. He rubbed soft circles on my thigh with the pad of his thumb and I smiled. "good movie huh?" I said, trying to spark up conversation. He looked at me and smiled, "Yes but this is better" He pushed my leg off of him and rolled on top of me. "Is it chilly in here to you?" He asked me. I nodded, "A bit" He smirked, "Should we warm it up?" I smiled, "Hmm... I think so" He closed the distance between us and kissed me.

I pressed my hand to the back of his neck and kissed him harder. When James and I had sex, it wasn't "Fucking" it was something... Deeper. His lips became more heated against mine. He broke the kiss and pulled off my t-shirt, quickly followed by my bra. He kissed down my neck and to my chest. His warm breath washed over my left nipple and it hardened instantly. He did the same to the other and took it between his lips. I let a soft moan fall from my mouth. James pulled off my panties and tossed them to the floor. He kissed my lips as I pushed off his boxers. He nipped at my lip gently and I took him into my hand. I slid my hand up and down his length and he moaned lightly. He pushed my hand away and placed himself at my entrance. He looked me in the eyes, a silent "are you ready?" I nodded and he slipped himself inside me. "Uh" I moaned as his tip grazed my g-spot. His lips came crashing back to mine as he started thrusting faster. My moans increased and I clutched onto his upper arms.. "James" I moaned as my back arched in pleasure. His lips moved perfectly with mine as his hips pounded into me in a steady pace.

He moaned against my mouth, making me groan in pleasure. "I'm close" he mumbled as his thrusts started getting sloppy and faster and deeper. I moaned loudly as he reach between us and rubbed my clit in hard circles. I moaned and buried my face in the crook of his neck as I came. My moans were loud but I didn't care. He gasped and slammed into me again as his own climax rocked him. "Hell" he moaned, kissing me hard. He gave a few final thrust and pulled out, laying next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. I smiled, "I love you too James.