Luke and Beau threesome

beau and Luke Threesome

"Babe I'm going to take a shower" I say screaming down the hall. "Okay baby, but remember (y/n) Beau's coming over!" my boyfriend Luke screams back as I close the door.  I get undressed and step in the shower starting to wash off. My mind starts wondering to places when it comes on something I never thought it would. "What if Beau walked in on me and Luke showering" I think out loud not hearing the door open. "I think he'd be pleasantly surprised babe" I hear Luke laugh making me almost jump out the tub. "LUKE" I yelp as the shower door opens.

Luke was completely naked eyeing me from head to toe. " Didn't think you'd mind if I showered with you" he smiled getting in. "I don't mind at all" I say running my hands on his chest making his eyes go dark. He instantly pushes me against the shower wall, kissing down my neck. He takes his hand and rubs it on my center over my clit making me moan. "Luke mate where the hell...." Was all we heard as the door of the shower opens, Lukes hand still on me "oh shit oh fucking shit" Beau yells I could see the boner forming in his tight jeans.

I look at Luke and he smiles, what was he thinking. "ill be right back" Luke kisses my deeply before stepping out the shower. I wanted to know what was going on so I cracked the door open. "Beau (y/n) totally wants to bang us both" I couldn't believe my ears. " really shit that's amazing...I mean.." He blushes and Beau backs him against the wall whispering something into his ear. He smiles and nods as they start kissing. My mouth drops and my hand slips as I trip out of the shower, but Luke and Beau don't stop Luke lifting Beaus's shirt off of him. " y/n you want this don't you?"

When Beau is fully naked Luke turned around and smiles. " that's for spying" Beau was so shy, but still brave enough to look me up and down. " we'll then I'm glad I did" I giggle taking both there hands and taking them ingot the shower. I kiss Beau catching him off guard pushing him against the shower wall. " fuck (y/n)" he purrs into the kiss as I grind up on him. He turned me around making me squeal and starts fingering me. " oh Beau" I moan Luke smiling behind us. He pumps faster as Luke comes and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. I was in ecstasy so much pleasure I'd never felt before.

"I'm close" I groan Beau stopping and looking at Luke. " go ahead mate, it's the one chance youll ever get" Luke pats his back as Beau pushes into me slowly. " Beau" I scream Luke maneuvering us so he was behind me. I take my thumb and start swirling it on Luke tip making him put his head back. Beau thrusts harder making me and Luke hit the wall. I pump Luke at the same Rhythm as me and Beau our heavy breathing echoing off the walls. " shit (y/n) your so tight" Beau says and Luke bites my neck.

"I can't hold on" I say Beau smiles. " let go for me babe" he says and I orgasm around him making him go over the edge as well. I pump Luke a few more times and he goes as well digging his nails into my back. "Shit" Beau mutters breathlessly. " wow" I say falling back into Luke's arms. " I would be okay with doing that again sometime" Luke smiles kissing my head. "Shit I got to go"  Beau says smiling running out the shower. I turn to Luke. " that was crazy" I say Like running his hands through my wet hair. " I love you (y/n)" he smirks turning the water off. " I love you too baby" I say as we step out the shower together...