My sexy neighbor

I walked into my room. I had just got back from hanging out with (y/b/f/n). I set my back on my bed and looked out my window. I saw the familiar car in the driveway of the home, which meant my favorite twin was home. I looked into his window, not creepily. We had grown up together. His window was open, I was just about to call his name when I took collection of the scene.

Luke lied back on his bed his thighs resting on the bed and dangling off at the knee. His pants were around his ankles. His hard cock stood proud as he stroked it. I could feel my heat aching at the sight of him. His eyes were closed and he let out small grunts in pleasure.

"Yes, (y/n)." I heard Luke faintly moan.

Did he just say my name? He just said my name. I ran down the stairs of my home. My mom stopped me at the door.

"Where are you going? You were just out." She said sharply.

"Calm down mom. I'm just going over to Luke's." I said moving around her.

"Maybe I should come too! We hav-" I cut her off.

"NO! I mean I just need to see him alone!" I said walking out.

I wal-, ran to his front door. I grabbed the spare key off the window sill and unlocked the door. I took my shoes off and closed the door as quietly as I could. Down the hall and to the left. I stood at his door. His moans clearly audible through the door. I looked down and pulled my shirt down a little bit and opened the door as quiet as possible. I sat on his thighs. His eyes sprung open and he said up.

"(y/n)?" His voice stuttered. I lowered my lips to his ear and nibbled on it a bit.

"Were you thinking about me Luke?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah." He managed to choke out. I slowly started to stroke his dick up and down. Running my thumb over the tip every time I made it to the top.

"Do you think it's fair that you get to tease me and I can only watch you? It's not Lukey." I whined seductively slipping my shirt over my head.

"That's it. I can't take this anymore." Luke growled. He flipped us over so his body was over mine. He kicked his pants and boxers off of his ankles. His lips collided with mine, I had waited so long for this. He bit down roughly on my lower lip while he managed to unclasp my bra in record time.

His lips left mine and sucked and bit a deep purple mark on my collarbone and he teased my nipples. I was in immense pleasure.

"Luke I've waited too long for things just fuck me already." I begged.

"You wont be able to walk." He said with a cocky smirk. He pulled his shirt over his head and I eagerly pulled my shorts and underwear off. Luke teased me with his tip. Rubbing on my sensitive clit.

"Luke please." I whined.

He rested on his forearms and thrust into me with his full force. I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't used to his size.

"Luke slow down." I whimpered.

"Sorry baby. I've been waiting for this for way too long." He whispered gently.

He grabbed my legs and put them on my shoulder. Now increasing his pace hitting my g-spot every time. I was moaning uncontrollably. When his fingers game down to rub my clit in figure 8's. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I dug my nails deep into Luke's back. Luke came hard and I followed in his suite cumming so hard I saw white.

Luke rested on top of me. both of us shaking and trying to catch their breath. We heard loud banging on the door.

"(Y/N) YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" My mother screamed.

Luke and I started laughing out of breath. He forced himself up and we began redressing. I could barely hold my self up my legs felt like jelly. I was fully dressed and ready to go get killed by my mom.

"Sorry about your legs babe, good luck. Pick you up tomorrow at 8." He said before he kissed me roughly and long.