First time {Luke}

I can remember meeting Luke for the first time just over a year ago. Seeing him for the first time was a moment frozen in my mind forever. You sat in your room reflecting on everything you and Luke had been through this past year. You missed him like crazy especially knowing he had been away touring for the past 8 months. Tonight he was coming home though, which made your stomach turn in knots.

You walk towards the mirror making eye contact with your reflection. "i can do this, I love him and i'm ready" you said outloud. You and Luke had been together for a year, Knowing he had already had his first time made you feel the pressure to have sex with him. Luke wasn't like that though, he always told you that when you're ready then that's when it will happen. Your phone buzzed on the bedside table. You rushed over noticing a text from Him . "babe, not long now, i'm on my way from the airport", You nearly jumped from excitment. THen you went back to the mirror and said to yourself one last time "I can do this, I'm ready". You took a large breath and walked over to the dresser pulling out a light pink laced bra with matching panties. You put them on quickly and fixed your hair and make-up. Just as you finished you heard the door downstairs open. Usually you waited downstairs and met Luke with a load of kisses but you stayed in the bed room and laid pationtally on the bed. Lukes feet hit the stairs, coming closer and closer. "(y/n)?" he said just with his head barely in the door. "yeah Luke I'm in here" you replyed your heart was racing. He came in the doorway finally seeing you. "babe" he said in the a husky tone. Never in your life did you feel so vulnable. You smiled lightly. Luke had never seen you like this before. "(y/n), are you sure about this one hundred perect?" he said waling towards the bed."i'm ready Luke" you said. Luke pushed the Hair from your face and slowly leaned in kissing you.

The kiss was passionate and soft at the same time. His hands moved up and down your back giving you chills every few seconds. He pull away taking off his shirt, then his black jeans throwing them on the floor. He climbed back on top of you giving you a grin as his lips went to you neck. He found your sweet spot, making you moan quitely but enough so he could hear it. He smiled into your neck listening to you. Then he made a trail of kiss down my chest. Luke reached behind you unclasping your bra. As he did he kept his eyes locked with yours. You brought your arms up to your breasts covering them before Luke even looked "(y/n) do you realize how perfect you are to me" as he said this he reached up and put his hands gentely on your wrists pulling them away. "beautiful" Luke said admiring you.You brought his face down to yours kissing it once again. His hips slightly causing friction against yours. You could feel him getting hard.

Luke pulled away again know moving further and further down to where you wanted him most. He made eye contact with you again then you looked away and closed your eyes. He slowely pulled off your lace underwear. You were completly exposed to him now. He skanned you up and down then smiled again as your eyes met. Luke grabbed the waist band of his boxers and pulled them down. His man hood slapped him in the stomach. Your eyes widened and Luke grinned. "babe, I'm warning you now, this is going to hurt. If it's too much I can stop at anytime. He said holding your face. You knodded "Luke i'm ready" you replied. He kissed your forehead and pulled away. He positioned himself right at your entrence. "ready?" he said one last time. You knodded again. He slowely pushed into you making you clench the loose sheets in your hand. Luke went deeper and deep. You felt as if you were on fire from the pain being so intense. "shit, Luke stop" You said loudly. He pulled out as quickely as he could. you some how escaped from under him and ran in the bathroom and closed the door. You slumped down on the wall. That's when you noticed that you were bleeding, pretty bad. You started to cry just as Luke opened the door. "Listen babe, don't worry stop, don't cry." he said rushing over to you. "It's okay" he said holding you. "L-Luke, I'm so sorry" you cried into his arms. "babe, there is absolutly nothing to be sorry for, you were perfect". He got up and started to run a bath. " here (y/n), get in" he said helping you up . He slid behind you so you were sitting between his legs. Luke masagged your shoulders and kissed you kneck. He reached down right near your entrance slowly making figure eights on your clit. You squirmed at first but relaxed again letting small moans escape your mouth.

Luke started rubbing a little harder, going passed your slits then back up again. He stopped and the inserted one finger into you. The pain came back, but quickly left. Then he insterted 2 fingers making you moan loader. "Luke don't stop" you said breathless. He kept hitting your g-spot every time sending waves through you. Then you felt something that you never felt before. It was the most warm, and intense pleasure you ever felt in your life. Your back arched and water fell on to the bathroom floor. Your moans were echoeing through the room. Luke put his hands on your hips and slowly brought you down to him again. "that was beautiful" he said kissing your cheeck. Your heart was still beating fast. You turned to him and smiled "I love you" you said. Luke kissed you again "I love you (y/n)"