I want to feel you {James}

roaming his eyes over your body, he sucks his bottom lip into his mouth, trying not to let out a groan at how beautiful you look layed out beneath him. this is about you and he is determined not to let one sigh, one whimper go to waste.he gets lost in the noises you make, how he can pull them from you with just a curl of his fingers.

he presses them into you just that bit faster, harder, leaning down to capture your lips and your moan of pleasure, mouth gliding over yours the way he knows you love.you groan as in no time he hits something inside you that has you seeing stars. as you feel the familiar burn in the pit of your stomach, soon it becomes too much and not enough all at the same time."please james, i-, i want to feel you,' you beg, reaching for him, fingers catching and resting on his bicep and sucking in heaving breaths. "anything, babe" he pants as he complies with your request and wraps his fingers around your hips, using them as leverage to pound into you without giving you time to adjust, sure to leave bruises tomorrow.you let your head fall back and give a shout, digging your fingers into his back and arm where you're holding on to him, unable to hold it back, the sparks shooting up your spine taking control over your pride. you start to move against him and find a rhythm, sucking lightly on the spot under his jaw, quickening the build of both of your releases.the sound of harsh breathing and hipbones colliding is all you can register, along with him whispering your name.

James moves one of his hands up to grip your breast and knead, swiping his thumb over your neglected nipple. he leans over to your other breast to nip and suck at it, laving his tongue over the other nub.you arch your back and moan, pushing it farther into his wet mouth and the sensations become too much. your walls start to clench around him and his rhythym stutters with a moan. "no, hold it, hold it, wait for me baby i'm almost there," he tells you, pumping into you with renewed vigor, chasing his own release so you can climax together. You feel him begin to twitch deep inside you and surge up to kiss him as you both fall over the edge.exhausted, James climbs out of bed to retrieve a towel and gently clean you both up. throwing it across the room, he curls his arm around your waist and gives you a tug, snuggling you up to him. he plants a kiss behind your ear and settles in for a much needed rest