a FTO Halloween disaster part 4

Lofos PoV:

I'm in the middle of the town square alone.
"This plan better work" I think to myself. I walk around for a bit until I sense a very quick presence behind me I try to turn around but before I felt he wind blow quickly across my face and Brandon's in front of me. I see Brandon is holding up the guys raised arm and Ritchie is behind him stopping the man from escaping just incase he manages to get out of his brothers strong grip.
The man was holding a blunt weapon a lot like a bat but more round. In his over hand which Ritchie had pined to his back forcing his back to curve slightly in order to make sure his legs didn't buckle form the pressure, was a chain? It had a sharp sliver glow to it and the chain its self was a pitch black colour.
"Lofo! Go-! Get someone to help!" Brandon said struggling to get the stranger back. I immediately flew off and began to search for someone anyone. I scanned the area quick and thankfully I spotted Allumos, Viper, Kay and Marchie I quickly flew down.
"ALLUMOS I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!"
"And why ever would that be?"
"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN COME ON OR THE TWINS COULD DIE!" I shout
Allumos follows me as well as the others and I lead them back to Ritchie and Brandon. Brandon was so close to buckling under the pressure coming form the same guy where as Ritchie was trapped under a building and was using his lighting to block several attacks by a second masked criminal. I flew over to help Ritchie as I did so Allumos went to help Brandon.

Because I'm lazy ya'll can imagine an epic fight sense between the four of them 😅

The two men now laid on the floor one unconscious the other paralysed.
"Good job team." Brandon said as Ritchie sat on the floor.
"Would you all like to explain what in the world that was all about."
"Gladly." I say.
After I then explained the hole situation to Allumo he surprising took it quite well.
Brandon walked over to the unconscious man and took an black vial out of his satchel. He looked to the paralysed man and took of is satchel and looked though it. There were more of the same vials as well as syringes.
"This must be what caused Micheal's and Boat's illness." He says I nod and Allumos says "that's good 'n' dandy and all but do you know how to make the antidote from this?"
"No but we know a certain dragon queen who might." Ritchie says.
"A DRAGON WHAT NOW?!" Allumos shouts.
"Oh boy this gonna be a long day." I mumble to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~two days later~~~~~~~~~

All of us guild leaders were in my guild hall waiting for Bri to arrive. I'm both excited and also a little worried. Lucas is really not doing well he can't speak, walk or stand and is relying on David to help him do simple things like sit up or eat. My thoughts were interrupted by a very familiar and welcoming voice
"Hey guys." Bri walks in the hall.
"BRI!" Me and Brandon all shout and run up to her hugging her instantly.
"dying people first catching up can wait."She laughs. I show her the way to Micheal and Boat while Brandon floats off to get the black vail.
"Hey Micheal." She says softly as she walks up to him sitting beside him opposite of Ritchie.
"Hey." He mutters.
"How you doing?" She asks.
"Better then Lucas." He smiles jokingly. Bri shakes her head in response and Brandon who had somehow managed to get by me with my knowledge give her the black vail.
"I'll need a day or two to find out what it is and get you a cure." She says.
I turn to Boat who hadn't even Registered what was happening. David just whispered in his ear "do you think you can last two more days."
Boat gave a slight nod before hiding his face in David's shoulder in obvious pain.
"Not gonna lie I'm not looking forward to that stage." Micheal says.
"You won't need to I'll be back in 48 hours with a cure i promise."

Nobody PoV:

And Bri kept her promise she walked into the guild hall very happy and when we questioned her she just shouted that she had the cure.
Bri walked over to the two I'll god slayers and injected then both with a grey liquid and with in a day or two Micheal was back up to full health. Boat on the other hand need more time to rest and recover. It took him about a week to fully heal and both of them thanked Bri for her assistance ever since then David been a LOT more possessive around Boat and won't let him go anywhere by him self.

Once Bri and the guild leaders all caught up and once Bri and Allumo stopped fighting they all waved Bri off as she got on her new dragon friend who she had found wounded and managed to heal befriending the dragon in the process.

Fair tail origins Season 4-5 ONESHOTS {requests open}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara