Surprise yandere?

Lucas x Brandon
Mention of Lucas x Blake

Lucas's PoV:

Me and David are currently on a quest it wasn't too far from the guild so we should be back by sunrise. The quest involved capturing a rogue potion seller who was causing chaos in the area.
We reached the end of the trail and where next to a large river which had rocks we could potentially use like a bridge to get across.
"So where do you think he could be snowflake?" I asked. David shrugged and jumped on first rock making his way to the opposite side of the river bank. Just as I stepped on rock I sensed something from the tree above David.
"DAVID ABOVE YOU!" I screamed but it was too late before David could of anything he was pinned to the ground.
"DAMMIT" he yelled as his head slammed to the floor.
"So you are the two nuisances that have been tracking me down." He says as he takes a knife out of his pocket and traces the tip against David neck.
"N-No!" I say quickly "we're just passing by!" The masked potion seller did not seemed convinced. "Honestly we're going to visit the village just up there." I point to the hill that was in the distance. "My auntie lives there!"
A tease Silence erupts as me and the masked potion seller stared each other down.
"Alright I believe you but even so I cant let this one go." He says gesturing at David.
"WHAT?!" I shouted my concern building up.
"I'll tell you what since you seem like a nice boy I'll make you a deal." He finally took away the knife from David neck to which David gasped for air.
"You drink this and I'll let you both leave but you'll leave the way you came."
He gestures behind me pointing to the wilderness. I nod and agree. He jumps off David and snaps his fingers I noticed David still can't move.
'It must be his magic...' I thought to myself as he walks over to me and pulls a red and pink potion handing it to me. I cautiously grab the bottle as the man goes back to David pulling out his weapon form the back this time he pulled out a full sword. He tapped it on David's head. "If you don't drink it I'm going to slice this sword though this skull."
I took a deep breath and drink it. I gagged as the taste on my tongue filled in my mouth.
"Yuck! We was in that?" I spat into the water but it didn't help. "Gross."
I looked up to see the man jumping away form David and into the distance. The last thing I head was the snap of his fingers fulls the air and concern shouting fills my mind.

Everything's gone black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to see Brandon, Ritchie, David and Black in the room with me. I try to speak but I can't. It feels like my throats on fire.
I immediately noticed how I feel... different. I feel... I don't know how to describe it but it's weird. Brandon notices I'm awake and rushes to my side "Hey... You feeling okay?"
I shake my head honestly and look back at him. All of a sudden I start to feel really nervous around him and my eyes dart across the room hoping to make his feeling of uneasy leave but it doesn't. Unfortunately for me Brandon notices this as well and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Lucas?"
'Fuck why does he sound so hot when he's serious?' My eyes widen at that thought 'WAIT WHAT WHY DID I THINK THAT?!' I feel two arms wrap around me but it wasn't... a nice feel. I pushed the person away. They yelped in surprise as a familiar soft voice spoke "Lucas?"
'Normally that would make me blush but I'm not? I'm... what is happening to me?!'

Nobody's PoV:

Over the next few days the guild notice as Boat slowly stops being his usual happy and helpful self but more nasty, clingy towards Brandon and more threatening in general. Soon you won't see Brandon without Lucas somewhere near by not that Brandon really minded he enjoyed Boats company but it did unsettled him how this is probably the work of he position David told the leader Lucas was forced to drink. Over more time Brandon noticed how controlling Lucas was getting and how me would have to stop himself from hurting people who got to close to Brandon eventually Brandon himself had to intervene. It's clear the real Lucas is in the He just needs help to get back in control of his own actions.

It's been about three weeks since the incident and in order to stop Boat form hurting people Brandon has to stay close to the boy. So that's what's happening in the meeting Boat sat next to Brandon Boats head tiredly on Brandon's shoulder as he tried to stop himself from falling asleep on him, meanwhile Ritchie is discussing details about Devils tongue. That's when Immo jumped up and landed right next to Brandon much to Boats dismay. Immo started rambling on and on to Brandon. The devil slayer look down at the god slayer and saw the rage building up in his eyes Brandon tried everything he could think of to shut down this conversation but to no avail.

After four more warning Immo didn't take Lucas's advice to piss off. A strong water spare crashed though one of Immos already broken arms and this more three this legs one just kissing his neck, all the spares pinning him to the wall.
Boat who was now completely under the control of the potion continued to try to attack Immo.

Gallrons PoV:

Finally! I'm managed to re-establish that stupid link. It broke due to that potion and normally I wouldn't have tried to reconnect to Little Boaty boy but unfortunately for me he kinda needs me right now. Oh well there's goes my fun. Who knows maybe this will be more entertaining?
I opened my eyes after getting control of Boat.
"Pppffff-" I couldn't help but laugh at the scene playing out before me. "I was gone for about three weeks and THIS is what happens." I laughed a little more as I felt the people who where previous restraining the body let go. I swear I head some sighs of relief.
"Oh I could get use to seeing a bleeding out Immo as a wall decoration." I sighed wiping my tears of joy from my eyes.
"Well come back Gallron." Ritchie 'welcomes' me.
"Aww sweetheart lying isn't good for you especially if your lying to me." I winked at him
"Anyway I'm guessing the potions taken full effect am I right?"
I smirk as a few of the guild members nod.
"Do you by any chance know what's wrong with him Gallron?" Brandon asks me.
"Why of course I do." My smile spreads across my face even more.
"What is it then?" The cavern dragon slayer asks.
"A yandere potion."
I giggle as the socked faces turn into surprise noises.
"Simple but very affective." Ritchie then proceeds to bark out orders to David and Mario. Mario has to take Immo to the medbay won't the help of Blake and David has to go to the potion master they have. During this time period Brandon gets to take care of little old me.

*Motivation has left the chat*

A few hours later David came back with the potion and I drank it. Then I once more returned to that dark room in the middle of Boats empty mind.

Nobody's PoV:

Brandon caught Boats unconscious body and starts to head down to the medbay room.
He sits Lucas down on the bed and the guild wait for him to wake up.
A couple hours of waiting Boat woke up and asked what happened. He apologised so many time to both both Blake and Brandon for his action both quickly forgave him and things went back to normal even with David constantly making fun of boat for it.