softer side and decteives part 2 (remastered)

Lucas's PoV:

As soon as we got down stairs I immediately questioned Mario about why he had such a socked expression earlier.
"Well I heard what Raijin told Jupiter..." Mario said a little hesitant.
"What did he say?" I asked David also looked intrigued by this and stood next to me.
"He said something like 'don't let Brandon's fake words get to you'."
"Fake words...?" David said clearly confused.
"It so weird but that's not what shocked me."
"Then What did?" I asked.
"that wasn't the only thing he said he also said. 'We wouldn't want what happened to Alya to happen to Brandon would we?' Thats whats shocked me."
As soon as the name was mentioned I felt my heart sink. But why? I don't recognise the name.
"Who's Alya?" David asked.
"I dunno." Mario replied
"..." I remained quiet
"Boat? You okay you went a little pale." Mario says.
"Y-Yeah just feeling a little queasy..."
"You good bro?" David asked.

David's PoV:

Lucas made gave me a "Mhm..." in response.
He looked upset all of a sudden.
"Boat do you know that name." I asked.
"I don't recognise it but it does make me feel... upset." He looked unsure.
"Huh..." I mumbled.
"Does your god recognise it?" Mario asked.
"Why would that matter?" I turned to Mario.
"Well I don't know. Do you guys get similar feelings to your god or demons?" Mario asked.
It's worth a try I suppose." Lucas began talking to the air, probably waiting for a response. "Hey Gallron?"
"Do you recognise the name Alya, Gallron?" He paused again and his eyes widened. He then muttered, "oh that's... oh..."
"Raindrop?" I got Boats attention.
"Alya is... a previous host of Jupiter." Boat began to explain.
"So?" Mario asked.
Lucas continued, "Gallron said she... passed away a long time ago..."
"They must have been important to Jupiter." Mario says.
"Very observant mr obvious." I say to him. Mario roles his eyes and says, "Does Gallron know anything else?"

Lucas turned to me and says, "hey David can you catch me so I can actually have a conversation with Gallron."
I sigh and nod.
I walk behind Lucas, then wrap my hands around his body which soon goes limp.
I gentility placed him in one of the chairs.
"So what do we do now?" Mario asks.
"We wait obviously."

All of us remained quite for a couple of moments, just waiting for Lucas to wait up.

After about 10 minutes worth of awkward conversations Lucas started to wake up.
"I got a lot of answer..." he drowsily mumbled.

"Good, explain." I helped Lucas up back onto his feet. "As I said Alya was one of Jupiter's previous hosts. But according to Gallron she was also Jupiter's favourite host, Gallron meet her before and she was very friendly."

BANG!

Before we could continue the discussion we were interrupted by a loud banging coming from upstairs we all turned and ran to check on the two demons. As soon as I opened the door I saw Raijin holding Jupiter by the throat.
"I GET IT PUT ME DOWN!" Jupiter shouted sat Raijin.
"WHAT IS GOING ON!" I yell at the two in front of us.
Raijin and Jupiter don't move instead they just stare at each other both having a deathly, and pissed off expression.
Eventually Jupiter kicks Raijin in the stomach forcing Raijin to stumble back dropping him.
Lucas runs over to Jupiter and helps him with his breathing.
"RAINDROP?!" I shout after him.
Boat holds Jupiter in a protective manager and I noticed Boats hole aura change as well as his dark blue eyes turning a bright gleaming green, his Burgundy hair turning blue and the marks from his god slyer form appeared but bright yellow instead of light blue.
"Easy Jupy. Your okay." A female voice comes out of Lucas's mouth then I realise.
"Oh grate another take over to deal with fantastic." I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes at this added inconvenience.
"Relax I'm not in full control just enough for me to calm little Jupy here down." She runs her hand though Jupiter's hair.
Jupiter smacked Gallrons hand away. I turn to Mario and noice he was trying not to laugh.
"Jupy your not in the right conditions to get into fights so just take a breath and relax."
After some more convincing Jupiter give in and  leaned into Gallron allowing her to heal his wounds.
"Good." I say bluntly as I turn back to Raijin.
"You." I squint at him. "What the hell was all that about?"
"I was merrily doing what I said I would if he threatened you guys."
I continued to quint and asked, "what did he say."
"He said if I didn't move out the way and let him kill all of you down stairs he'd take me out with you so I responded by proving that he's not strong enough to hurt me especially in his condition." Raijin explained.
"You guys keep taking about Jupiter's condition what's wrong with him?" Mario asked.
"Oh you can't tell?" Raijin raised a eyebrow.
"Just tell us." I say.
"Wel-." Raijin was cut off by Gallron, "Jupiter is sick. Very sick. If he doesn't allow me to treat him it can have devastating affects on his mental and physical wellbeing as well as Brandon's body."
"I don't get it." Mario says clearly confused by the hole situation. I'd be lying if I said I fully understood all of it but I'm not going to admit it.
Glaring sighed and began to elaborate her exclamation. "It's Lacrama corruption."
Both me and Mario stared at her in confused silence, "Continue." I say gesturing her to do just that.
"it's basically when a special type of fungus infects the lacama. The fungus causes the Lacrama to turn the corrosive and anything inside that Lacrama sufferers negative side effects such as very clouded thoughts, disruptive views and severe physical pain that resembles burning sensations and flu like symptoms. This is why most demons have warped ideas as demon Lacrama is more susceptible to this fungus then us gods or you dragons." She points at Mario. "Normally it doesn't effect dragon Lacrama at all due to the high temperature that dragons soul gives off but occasionally it can happen to them."

"Jesus..." Mario mumbles.
"Right." I speak up, "what are we going to do about it."
"Wait you said you could treat it didn't you Gallron?" Mario rudely interrupts me.
"Indeed I can." She smiles smugly.
"How?"Mario doubts.
"Well me dear simple minded human, one of my many specialities is healing." She says to him.
"I meant how do you heal him?"
"Ah, well. All I really need to do is separate the infected parts of the Lacrama with the main part of Lacrama and that could portent the fungus from spreading."
"And if the fungus has spread to the main part of the Lacrama?" I ask also not believing Gallron.
"It's simple surgery will suffice." She looks back to Jupiter who is just staring off into space, "thought you have met Jupiter, do you really think he'll allow me to operate on him?"
"No..." I admit.
"Precisely, thats why I hope to treat it before it comes to that." Gallron gives me a small smile that was boarding a grin, to which I respond with a sigh.
With a bright green glow coming from her hands, she continues healing Jupiter. "It'll take awhile so I suggest we go somewhere more comfortable."
"Oh? Like where?" Mario asks I turn to the idiot next to me and say back, "Where do you think genius, Where do all the sick people get treated? The medical bay you idiot."
So that's where we all start heading.

This... Is going to be a long day.