softer side and decteives

SHOULD I CONTINUE AND FIX THE MISTAKES?

This includes Jupiter x Gallron and also Brandon x Lucas you have been warned.

Jupiter's PoV:

It's been a very long day for everyone in Atlantid, they had just defeated another Ritchie copy cat. I was in Brandon's head space since he had managed to kick me out of control which although I can understand why it doesn't mean I appreciate it but one thing still makes me uneasy even after he's defended is... the fact that he managed to control me and Raijin. It's... not a pleasant thought. Could Ritchie really enslave us like that?
"Jupiter?" I hear from behind me making me jump.
"Oh Brandon... You startled me."
"Really?" His voice sounded curious, cautious and unsure can't say I blame him.
"Anyway why are you here?" I asked with a grin on my face.
"Wipe that smirk off your face. I'm not here to talk to you I need to check something."  He says walking up to me.
"Oh?" My mischief turned to curiosity. "And What would that be?"
He stopped in front of me and started... Examining me?
"What are you doing?"
No response
"Brandon."
No response once more
"Hello?"
No response again.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I felt my anger brewing.
"WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE STARRING AT ME?!"
I... This making me... uncomfortable? I don't...
"SAY SOMETHING IDIOT!"
Why is this effecting me so much?...
"I-I'm just gonna ignore you. Leave whenever you want..." Did I actually just stutter?...

Brandon's PoV:

Wow looks like my brothers advice is actually working. I didn't think Jupiter would have Scoptophobia but whatever.
I continued to just stare at him for a couple more minutes before I say
"don't like it when someone figures our your fear and uses it against you huh?" This catches Jupiter's attention he turns to me with a look of annoyance and anger.
"I'm don't afraid of you." His voice was laced with bitterness.
"Oh I know your not but you are afraid of people staring at you." Jupiter laughs and says
"Oh please I would be able to tell if I was scared at someone staring at me."
I begin to stare at him once more. After realising I was staring at him again he started to shout at me again. Thing like "DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE!", "GO SEE YOUR BROTHER!" or "I DONT STAR AT YOU ALL DAY DO I?!"
I wanted to see how far I could push him. Whether that a bad thing to do or not I want to know if this could actually help me or not.
As i continued I noticed got more irrational and more angry. No not angry frustrated. After just nothing but starring and him threatening me he turned to violence. I'm not sure how but I managed to pin him onto the ground and once he realised he couldn't escape it was like an animal had given up hope and just excepted it's fait as if I was going to slaughter him. I was gonna make some smug remark about how he's not so tough any more but that's when I noticed the tears forming in his eyes and him trying to hold them back. Suppressing them...
"You can cry you know." I whisper to him he looked at me with a look of sadness and defeat. Eventually he started to sob I hand him in my arms and It was like a tap was turned on his tears didn't stop. He clearly didn't want to try or even tear up but couldn't help it soon I realised that it wasn't just the me starring that caused this. Has he been holding all this in for this long and I never knew about it? If so for how long? Why didn't he tell me? Why is he so upset?

After about twenty minutes of... Jupiter crying... and clinging to me... Never thought that would happen. He finally stopped crying his face was buried into my shoulder and he mumbled something. It was to muffled for me to hear so I gently lifted him off and asked him to say it again.
"N-Nothing.." he mumbled quietly.
"Jupiter. Talk to me." I say softly.
"I already cried what more do you want." He growled at me.
"Your very upset right now and I want to help you but I need your input in that." I give him a smile.
I don't really want to 'defeat' Jupiter never have honestly. No matter how you put it Jupiter 'evil' or not still had feelings. Not to mention anyone who's evil has a reason to why and I wanna know why.
"WHY?!" He shouts at me. His eyes tear up again. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He starts screaming reason on reason excuse, after excuse for why I shouldn't be helping him and why I should hate him.
I cover his mouth with my hand "Jupiter I care about you. Even though your a right bitch sometimes but you need to know the MAIN reason your 'evil' is because you think you are and you can't tell me you want to be evil because you've told me before you DONT want to be but you have to be."
I've never seen Jupiter look at me like this. He looks genuinely shocked and in pain.
"Can you tell me why?" I ask. After w moment of silence Jupiter shakes his head.
"...sorry..." he mumbles very softly and quietly. I just smile at him and said "I can't forgive but I'm willing to try as long as you try to change."
He looks at me and then looks away and whispers "I... I'll need time to think about I-it..." I nodded in response.