Sick lovers part 2

Mario x David

Mario was sitting in the guild hall when all of a sudden he felt his chest tighten. Mario tried to cough it off though out the day but doing so only seemed to make it worse and hurt his throat more. He tried to be secretive about this cough he had managed to catch, as he didn't want to bother any of his guild mates or his guild leaders.
Unfortunately for Mario one particular (*cough* totally not shirtless *cough*)
ice mage has noticed the occasional coughs, his skin being slightly paler then usual, his over all drowsy actions and attitude.

Nobody else was in the guild hall which is very surprising considering that's where you'd usually find them all. Mario wasn't complaining though.
"the less suspicion the better." he muttered to himself unaware of David stood right behind him.
"Less suspicious of what?" As soon as Mario heard the voice from behind him he jumped out of his chair and immediately brought a rock form the ground beneath him and threw it with out look who it was.
"OW! WHAT THE HELL PEBBLES?!" David shouted.
"O-Oh!" Mario exclaimed. But quickly calmed down once he saw it was just David.
"Oh thank god your not someone important." Mario sighed in relief.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROCK FOR BRAINS?! IM S.CLA-" David cut himself when he saw Mario flinch and raised a hand to his head with a quiet grunt.
"You okay rocky?" David said as he touched Mario's shoulder.

Mario's PoV:

I felt my cheek warm up as David touched my shoulder. I quickly shrugged it off hoping it WASN'T what I thought it was and was just me getting a fever. It sounds odd to say you would prefer a fever over something but it is better then the first thing i thought it could of been.
I was snapped out of my train of thought by David waving his hand in front of me.
"Rrrrh.... Mario you good?"
"Huh?" I shrugged his hand of my shoulder
"Y-yeah sorry I spaced out..."
"...Pebble are you ill" David asked taking a step closer. I quickly spun around and blurted out
"M-me! I-ill? What! No no no no no!"
I put on a fake smile hoping David would buy it. But to my surprise, he didn't.
He took another step towards me and then pulled me into his arms.
"W-What?" I stuttered out. David put a hand on my forehead. He moments after gave me a sympathetic look and he placed his hand under my chin making me look up.
"Pebble... Why are you not at home resting?" I turned my head away from him.
"Why do you care." I... Damn it... I wanna kiss him and slap him. I'm definitely NOT going to do the first one but slapping him isn't completely out of the question.
"Because I care about you." I look at him in shock.
David cares about... me?
"Please Mario..."

"I...I didn't want to worry anyone or be a bother..." I reluctantly mumble out. I then make an attempt to get out of the hug but after a bit of trying I realise I'm not going anywhere so I stop and just accept it.

"Your not a bother Mario and never are." David places his hand on my cheek.

David's PoV:

Mario's eyes widened and filled with tears.
"I-I'm not?" Mario whispers.
"No why would you think you are?" I removed my hand from his check and pulled him closer to me. My  head rested on top of his.
"W-why are you being n-nice to me?" Mario asks.
I give him a warm simile and titled his head up to me.
"Now or never" I thought to myself. I kissed his forehead and whispered in his ear.
"because I love you pebble."
Mario stayed silent.

...

He don't like me back does he?

When I looked at his face he was bright red. I couldn't help but chuckle at this.
"W-why would you like me?" I wiped the tears that had escape Mario's eyes.
"How can I not? Your adorable when your mad or flustered. Your smart and can be funny-" I stopped when I noticed how flustered Mario was.
"I can continue if you'd like?" I smirked.
"I..." Mario was silent for a moment.
"please do...I-i need to h-hear it..." Mario's tears overwhelmed him as he released a water fall of sobs and tears. I rubbed his back and spoke clam comforting reassuring words.
"What happened to you to make you feel so down Pebble?"

After Mario calmed down he gentility leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back. Moments later we separated.
"Feel better?" I asked kissing Mario again but this time on the check.
"Y-yeah thank you David." We stayed hugging for a little while longer.
"D-does this make us official?" Mario buries his into my chest.
"If you want to be rocky." I smiled at him.
"I-I would like us t-to b-be..." Mario gets flustered and hides his face in my chest once more.
"But not a word of this to anyone." I chuckled at that.
"I won't not until your ready Pebble."

An hour later

I finally convinced Mario to let me take care of him right now he's resting in my bedroom.
I put a cold wet cloth on the top of his head and  then left to go make him some soup.

Mario's PoV:

I woke up a little dizzy but feeling lot better then before. I sat up and a wet cloth dropped from my forehead into my lap.
"Mario?" I looked over and saw David he had a cup in his hands.
"Hey." I smiled at him. I got a small smile back as he walked over and place the cup next to a warm bowl of soup on the bedside table. He then got on the bed and pulled my onto his chest.
"David what if you get sick?" I asked concerned seeping into my voice.
"Then you get to to take care of me." He kissed me on my check making my face heat up.
"Your an idiot..." I sigh not really wanting to leave. I snuggle into his side and start to fall asleep again.

"I really couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

WAS WHAT I THOUGHT BEFORE HE TUCK HIS BLOODY SHIRT OFF!
"DAVID PUT THAT BACK ON!"
"Awww. Whyyy?" David wined.
"JUST PUT IT BACK ON!"
"Am I to hot for you my little tomato?"
"w..wha- NO JUST PUT IT ON!"

This took so long to do before writing this I will admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Mavid but now I can't lie I love this ship.

Pls leave requests of what oneshots you'd like me to do (totally because I don't have writers block and don't know what to write) so ideas would be very appreciated 😂