a FTO Halloween disaster part 3

BLOOD WARNING!

Brandon's PoV:

I'm about to go collect Boat and David so we can go to see Micheal and my brother in the protecters med bay.

I'm walking up to the door in order to knock.
"BOAT YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND BREATH GOD DAMN IT!"
As soon as I heard that I burst into the house and saw David desperately trying to calm Boat down. Boat was on his hand and knees in the middle of he floor while having he worst coughing fit I've ever seen. He was chocking on his own blood and couldn't stop himself from continuously coughing it up. There was blood puddles on the floor around them and Boat looked pale. Really pale. David was just beside him trying to hold him in an emergency position so Boat could breath easier but Boat was making that almost impossible.
I rush over to Boats side just opposite David and grabbed one side of him I ordered David to do the same with his right arm and leg. We held him in the emergency position for until  he had calm down which took about five to ten minutes. Boat collapsed with a grunt and leaded on David in order to say sat up. David just moved his arm around Boats back in order to assist him with sitting against him.
I gave a sigh of relief.
"Lucas, are you okay now?" I ask reaching my had out placing it gently on his shoulder. Boat gives me a weak nod in return and a soft smile.
"This is extremely serious. What happened to cause this and how long ago." I asked very sternly glaring at the two. Boat moved slightly and berried his head into David neck causing David to let out a sigh. He whispered something I couldn't hear to Boat which got Boat to give a small "Mhm..." noise in return.
David began to explain.
"About a month ago as you know me and Boat went on a mission and it went smoothly until both of us were knocked out from behind. When we woke up we we're in the same spot as before and nothing seemed wrong or different but ever since the Boat has been having these coughing fits."
I blinked a couple of times before internally face palming. "Why where me and Richie not told about this?"
"Boat wanted to keep it quiet..." David mumbled out. Boat remained silent.
"Why?" I asked trying my best not to sound frustrated or annoyed.
"He said that nothing happened to There was no need to bother..." David's grip on Boat tightened.
Boat turned away from David in order to coughed a little before saying.
"I-I'm Sorry.... I really didn't think it was a big enough deal..."
"Of course it's a big deal. Any small or strange event that happens should be reported." I say. Boat didn't respond instead he just went back to his position on David this time hugging into his neck.
I continued to question David until both of us heard soft breathing we looked down and saw Boat had fallen fast asleep. David put his hand underneath Boats knees in order to place them on top on his own. In doing this he made it so Boat was even closer to him. David was holding Boat almost as possessive as Richie is when holding Micheal. I wonder...

"Hey David do you fancy Boat?"
David eyes widened and his face light up redder then a stop sign.
"I'll take that as a yes." I say with a smile on my face.
David looks away "yes I do so what?"
I chuckled at that and say "well that's good because now you can keep a closer eye on him."
"I'm been doing that anyway." David says
"Welp." I say standing up. "come on. We're going to my brother and Micheal." I walk towards the door and told him "your carrying Boat by the way." With that I walked off with David shouting something at me but I didn't care to listen.

~~~~~~at the protecters med bay~~~~~~~

Ritchie's PoV:

Micheal has woken up about an hour ago coughing up a little bit of blood it wasn't bad but still extremely concerning, I'm currently trying to get him to tell what happening to him.
"Micheal please tell me." I say locking my fingers with his.
Micheal sighs and cuddles closer with me. I place my head on top of his and he listens to my breathing for a couple of minutes before speaking up.
"About two weeks before the Halloween party I was in Grimshade in my room when I felt something heavy hit the back of my head. I got knocked out when I woke up I expected to be at some different place but I was still in my room and didn't feel any different. I check my self and was normal so I just ignored it."
Concern filled my mind and I was about to ask why didn't he didn't tell me but before I could my brother and David who was carrying Boat?
Came into the room and David sat boat on the chair and stood next to him. Boat was leaning on his side and David wrapped his arm around Boats shoulder keeping his sleeping body supported so he doesn't fall off the hair. I turned my head and saw my brother looked but happy but also very serious and concerned.
"I have many questions." I say unsure of the situation right now.
"Basically about four weeks ago the same thing that happened to Micheal also happened to David and Boat when they were on a mission." My brother explained everything about how Lucas coughed up blood to the point he passed out from blood lost as well as the fact he couldn't breath as this was happening.
"Micheal... you coughed up a little bit of blood this morning..." I mumbled to him. His eyes were wide when hearing the news and he hugged me tighter.
"Micheal when did you start coughing up blood?" I ask.
"Just today..." he mumbled quietly.
"How long has Boat been coughing up blood?"
"About a week now." David said his voice full of shame and concern.
"Jesus why didn't you tell us?" I ask.
"Boat said he didn't feel comfortable with it so I've been trying to convince him to tell you..."
David looks down at Boat and he began to wake up his eyes where hazy like he wasn't aware of anything for a moment before he blinked a couple of times and looked over at me and Micheal.
"Hey..." Boat muttered he's knows he's been caught.
"Questions can wait for after we find what's wrong with you two." I say sighing a little.
"You two?" Boat tilts his head.
"Micheal has the same 'cough' as you." David says to Boat but doesn't let him go.
"Also why are you two in the same bed as each other?" David asks us squinting at me and Micheal.
I turn to Micheal who just nods at my and cuddles into me more.
"Well am I not allow to sleep with my ill boyfriend who was JUST KIDNAPPED?!" I snapped.
That left both S-class wizards speechless.
"Okay lets all take a breath and figure put what's going on." My brother says try to calm everyone (mainly me) down.
"So it has to have something to do with the fact the we're knocked out." I say.
David nods, my brother agrees and Micheal gives a half asleep "Mhm..."
"Micheal?" Concern seeps though my voice.
"Mm?"
"Are you okay?"
"Mhm tried..." he leans his head on my shoulder and falls fast asleep within a couple of seconds. I look up at Boat and saw the same sleep look as Micheal.
"Boat?" I ask
He blinks a couple of time and says replays with a simple
"Yeah?" His voice showed he was determined to stay awake but his eyes were desperately trying to close so his body could fall asleep.
"You okay there?" I ask.
"Mhm." He nods his head and rubs his eyes. "Just got really tired all of a sudden." I looked to my brother who also noticed how both of the god slayers both felt severely tired at the same time.
"I'm going to call Lofo. David try to keep Lucas awake." David nods and my brother leaves the room.

Brandon's PoV:

As soon as I'm out of the room I immediately call the protecters guild. Thankfully someone picks up.
"Hey Lofo?"
"Hello?"
"Oh thank the heavens. It's Brandon."
"Brandon are you okay? Did something happen?"
"Yes get down the your med bay NOW!" I shout he hangs up and about thirty seconds or so later he flys in and questions what's wrong. I told him everything and his eyes widen to hear that Micheal and Boat could very well be dying and he could be at risk.

(Not corona people 😂)

Lofo went in and tried his best with his healing magic but it only mad Lucas even more tired.
"S-stop i-it's making it harder to s-stay awake..." Lucas muttered.

"I have a plan." I say. The truth is I do have a plan just not a back up one nor can I be 100% sure this plan will work.
"What it is brother?" Ritchie asks.
"We use Lofo as bait."
"A-! What?!"
"We use Lofo as bait to ler the culprit in." I say once more
"Elaborate please brother." Ritchie says.
"So basically..."I begin to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes but how do we know this will work." Lofo asks
"You'll just have to trust us." Ritchie says while I nod.
"I hope your right about this." Lofo mumbled
"Oh we are." I smiled.