a FTO Halloween disaster

Richie's PoV:
Today all the guilds are getting ready for the Halloween party taking place at the protectors  guild. Devin's already there helping with the decorations, while the rest of the guild are preparing the food, drinks, etc, me and my brother are working on the fireworks display which I think is a bit over the top but whatever.

I was walking around with my brother when I heard something. Arguing? I looked over at my brother only to see the same confused expression. "Let's check it out." He only nodded as we started to head towards the racket. Once we reach the source of the noise to  absolutely no ones surprise it's David but he's not the only one arguing Blake is arguing with Indoless alone side David. I'm not sure why they barely talkto Indoless. That's when I noticed Boat behind David trying to calm the both of them down.
Me and Brandon walk over I clear my throat making them aware of our presence.
"What is going on here?"
"WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN TO THEM INDOLESS?!" David shout.
"YEAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Blake chims in.
"There some tea here sis." Brandon buts in. I turn to my brother and look at him.
"Not the time." My brother shrugged in response.
I sighed "what happened?"
"HE TOUCHED LUCAS AGAIN!" David shouted.
I turned to Lucas "is that true?"
"I mean didn't feel anything he was just weirdly close to me." Lucas put his hands up in defence.
"How did you not feel it? He literally grabbed you?"
Boat just shrugged in response.
"I will talk to Indoless privately about this okay?" Brandon said stepping in-front of Indoless. You see Brandon thinks of Indoless like a protege or even a son. He denies it but it's obvious. But the only thing is my brothers told me is that Indoless was one of the only people who were nice to him and give him hope.
Just as they where walking away David shouted to them "Don't come near him again!"
"..."
"That was a bit much don't you think?" Boat asked
"He literally sexually assaulted you for a SECOND time." David quickly shot back.
"I really didn't notice it..." Boat said a little quieter obviously a little overwhelmed and intimidated by David's response.
"Okay okay ladies let's all clam down." I intervened. "Brandon is sorting out Indoless so just go back to what you were doing before."
"Arguing?" I look at David with a blank expression.
Is he serious.
"Before that."
"Oh well we were working on the normal food because let's be honest the protects will only bake sweets."
"Fair enough."

After the conversation I walked up to mine and brothers office.
"Just don't touch people with permission." Brandon sighs.
"Okay master Brandon." Indoless was walked out of the office past me.
"And I've told you to shop calling me that!" Brandon shouted after him. I walked in and noticed a frustrated look on my brothers face.
"He still doesn't get it?" I ask.
"No he doesn't... can't blame him though he has been with dark guilds all his life."
I walked over and hug my brother. "I know."
He hugged back and waited a couple of minutes to separate.
"Thanks. We should get the rest of this paper work done for the fireworks." I nodded and we walked behind our desks and started the paper work splitting it half and half.

~on Halloween~

Michael's PoV:

The Halloween party is today and there is no doubt in my mind that it is going to very interesting. At least for me anyway, with my emotions and body being sucked into the spirt realm and the awful cough I've had for a few weeksp now I'm not sure how his is going to play out.  I won't lie that terrifies me.
"Enough reflecting let's get to that party and at least try to have a good time.
Even if it's going to be boring. What?! NO! It will be fun! Come on Micheal pull your self together." I try to convince myself to not pay attention to these negative out looks. But with each passing day its growing harder and harder to try and talk myself out of that thought process.

I shadow travel to the party and I see Divinus mania is already there alone with La Carnival and The Protectors. Looks like Grimshade is the only ones left to come.
"Hey Micheal!" I turn around and just as I do I get hugged by Richie.
"Hi how's your day been?"